|𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋|

"Who was that man?"

"Who was that man?"

Rajveer glanced at the door when he saw Divya entering into their room.

"Who was that man?"

He asked not beating around the bush.

"A__Avyaan"

She answered looking straight.

"Avyaan? That boy? Again he is behind my wife? What the hell! Why everyone is behind my girls, huh?"

Divya frowned hearing him. She thought he was going to see his burst out session.

"Ye chal kya raha hai? Koi meri behen bhaga leta hai, koi meri girlfriend bhaga leta hai aur abh to had hi ho gyi! Woh kal ka paida hua ladka meri biwi bhaga lene ki sazish kar raha hai!" (What the hell is happening? Someone takes away my sister, someone takes my girlfriend and now that little boy who just born yesterday plotting to take my wife away)

Frustration was evident in his voice as he gritted his teeth. Okay, she wasn't supposed to laugh in this serious moment but she couldn't control herself. She started laughing at his reply but one glare from him shut her mouth.

"You think, it's a joke?"

He raised his eyebrows giving her a death glare.

"Don't you think, you've grown a big mouth?"

Rajveer asked while coming closer to her with slow steps as she started stepping back.

"I was__"

Her words cut in mid when he started sucking her lips a little harshly making her eyes widened. What was this man actually? He was angry sometimes ago and now kissing her giving her no chance to think otherwise.

After sometime he left her and she felt she would faint anytime as her legs became weak.

"But you're still a kid in this"

She frowned.

"Is it so, Rathore Sahab?"

Divya asked desperately not liking the kid word anymore as he nodded with a slight chuckle.

"Okay, you'll see now"

He was amused by her reaction but then they were cut off by another voice.

"No, We will see later but now, you're coming with me for some shopping. Tomorrow there is a Puja as my daughter is at home and I want her to do it by herself"

Minakshi patted her cheeks with a smile.

"Mom, I've some serious talks with her please"

He requested.

"I can see what types of serious talks you're doing with her and I won't allow it now"

"Mom, listen"

"Veer"