|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄|

Divya came in his room holding his coffee tray and knocked the door

Divya came in his room holding his coffee tray and knocked the door. Her eyes fell on him. His face was seeming freshed and little calm not so scary. The white shirt was folded till his elbow reveling his veiny muscles which was flexing due to his constant play with the keys. Upper two buttons of his shirt was opened showing his bare chest and a thin gold chain. The square shaped spectacles were perfectly fitting above his long nose making him more handsome and droolworthy. It was the first time when she was observing his every features so neatly not missing anything.

Rajveer who was sitting on the couch spreading his legs engrossed in his laptop till now, tilted his head from the screen to look at the doorstep.

"Put that on the table and come here!"

She widened her eyes with his sudden statement as he huffed.

"Divya, Whenever I say something to you, why do you always wide your eyes? I'm not a ghost who is asking for your blood!"

He tried to being little funny just to enlighten her mood but she wasn't laughing at all. Looking at the floor she was just thinking something.

Divya was in other hand trying to process on his words. She was calculating for sometime should she laugh on his joke or not. What if he wouldn't like and again burst out?

He sighed and putting aside the laptop he got up from the couch. Her heartbeat fastened as she could feel he was coming closer to her. Did she do any mistake by not laughing or not showing any interest in his little prank? Or did she do late to bring his coffee?

Standing infront of her Rajveer took the tray from her hand and looked at her little figure whose gaze was still fixed on the floor.

"When I'm talking to you that means I need your proper attention. Your eyes should be on me"

Hearing his words she immediately looked up nodding her head.

"If I'm joking with you that means you should laugh on it and shouldn't scare!"

She just nodded not showing any interest.

"You're scary"

She mumbled as he laughed hardly hearing her complaint. Divya glanced at him not believing what she was seeing. Was it a dream? Was he the same man? He knew how to laugh? Really?

His laugh continued as he suddenly gazed at her shocking face and calculating self.

"What?"

He asked but she was silent like she would faint anytime. He smirked and leaning closer to her Rajveer pecked on her soft cheeks as heat erupted through her neck and ears making her blush. The crimson red colour appeared on her cheeks which was hard to control as she lowered her gaze being extreme shy.

"Now, I guess I should use these tricks everytime to make you smile"

Rajveer teased as she turned to leave but before that he held her wrist and pulled her over him. She neither looked up nor try to move from his hold this time.