|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓|

"Pratap, take veer with you!"

Niyati stated with moist eyes handing over the three months old baby boy to the love of her life.

"Don't leave me, Niyati. I can't leave without you. Trust me, I'll correct everything. Just stay, Veer needs you!"

She sighed hearing him and placed a hand on Veer's cheeks as he immediately held her finger in his tiny fist trying to chew it with his invisible teeth. The tears came from her eyes like a waterfall seeing her baby but she was helpless.

"I wanted too but now I can't take risk with him. I don't wanna lose my Veer in this family's enmity. If Maaima (Sister of her mother/ Aunt) gets to know then she'll surely kill my son at first. She won't let any of your Rathore's blood to grow. I know, you'll take care of my Veer!"

Saying so, she detached herself from him, he tried to hold her hand and say not to leave them but like always, fate was so cruel to them. Tears started rolling down from his cheeks as he stood there holding his baby like a lost person.

⋇✦⋇

As soon as she came back her aunt, Shivani grabbed her hairs and held her jaw tightly asking for Pratap and their son but she remained mum. She almost beat her to death to know but she kept silent and denied to open her mouth infront of anyone. Atlast she was married off to a politician, Vikram Rajawat.

⋇✦⋇

Days passed liked these and Pratap started to focus on his business while taking care of his son. Rajveer was going to be two years now.

"Maasa but I don't want to marry!"

"I know but Veer needs a mother. He is growing up and you can't single handedly take care of everything while handling your business. You've to go outside often and I'm also growing old now. He is a baby, Pratap who badly needs a mother!"

Pratap looked at his son who was now trying to climb up his father's lap lifting his tiny arms who came after two months from his business trip. He smiled seeing his son's efforts and lifted him up in his arms showering kisses allover his face.

Rajveer too giggled wrapping his arms around his father's neck getting to see him after longtime.

Realising his mother's words Pratap sighed in defeat and agreed to marry giving a condition that he wanted to meet the girl before marriage.

⋇✦⋇

"Minakshi, my son is just two years old. He badly needs a mother. Please take his care properly and give him your love!"

Hearing everything from Pratap Minakshi only smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Trust me, I'll take care of him like my own child. I won't let him realise that I'm not his mother"