|𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔|

Rajveer chuckled seeing her reaction as he slowly lifted his palm to place the hair strands behind her ears

Rajveer chuckled seeing her reaction as he slowly lifted his palm to place the hair strands behind her ears. She was nervous as hell and was just thinking about his further actions.

"I wanted to tell you something"

He uttered taking her palm into his as she raised her eyebrows a little waiting for him to continue.

"I'm feeling this after a long and my feelings for you are genuine. I didn't think about this before but now. I want to give a chance to our relationship. I know you're too young and it'll be very difficult for you to adjust with the new changes. I'm absolutely okay with it! Take your time and in that period I'll try to make you comfortable with me. Don't worry, I won't go to the extreme level untill you're completing your graduation. After that we only go to the next stage"

Divya was just listening to him carefully as a smile appeared on her lips.

"One more thing, I'm making you very very clear!"

She frowned her eyebrows focusing on him.

"Rajveer Singh Rathore is the man of his words! If I'm promising to be loyal with you, then I also want the same from you. DON'T! I'm repeating, don't try to cheat me ever in your worst nightmare!"

His words were seeming like a warning for her as she gulped her saliva fearfully seeing the intensity in his eyes while telling those.

"Dhoka mujhe bardasht nehi hai!" (Betrayal is the thing which I can't tolerate a bit)

"I__I won't!"

She stammered fearfully lowering her eyelashes as he again chuckled seeing her reaction.

"I know, you won't and I trust you completely in this!"

She smiled in relief hearing him.

"So, Mrs. Divya Rajveer Singh Rathore, can we go back now?"

Rajveer asked as she nodded positively. Cupping her cheeks he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and smiling a little he came to the front seat. Then starting the car they left for the mansion.

⋇✦⋇

Some days passed after their confessions and they came a little closer after that day.

Divya was trying hard to apply ointment on the cut of her back when Rajveer entered to his room as she suddenly turned to him holding the back of her blouse settling it so that it wouldn't fall from her shoulders revealing her bare self infront of him.

"What happened?"

He frowned seeing her sudden weird behaviour as she shook her head.

"Then why are you standing like that?"