|𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄|

"ARE YOU COMING?"

"ARE YOU COMING?"

Divya flinched on his tone but didn't move from her place.

"So you're challenging me right?"

Rajveer asked with a smirk but didn't get any answer.

"You know, I love challenges!"

Saying so, he came closer to her and stood in front of her. Her eyes were lowered and lips were trembling knowing the coming storm. In a flash he grabbed her wrist and lifting her slim figure on his shoulder started walking towards his car. Everyone remained standing there being numb and shocked.

"Please put me down. I don't wanna go"

She tried to protest while hitting on his back with her fists but it didn't affect him a bit.

Coming near his car he shoved her inside the car.

"I__"

"Shhh! Keep quiet!"

Divya was going to get up immediately but he stopped her. He snatched her dupatta from her neck as her eyes widened with fear. He grabbed both of her hands and tied them with the dupatta. Then taking his side he started the car.

⋇✦⋇

Divya could feel he was fuming in anger seeing his white knuckles as he was holding the steering tightly. His clenched jaw, rough driving all were screaming about his inner frustration. Tears were flowing from her eyes continuously thinking the consequences of making him angry but what would she do? She didn't want to continue like this. Everything was breaking her, their marriage, their relation, his behaviour, everything. She just wanted to escape from all these and to get relief but it was seeming both were away from her.

"You said, you hate me. You said, I'm just your wife in names. My presence suffocates you. Then why? Why you're not letting me go?"

Divya enquired still lowering her eyelashes and let the tears fall from her eyes but he didn't answer and clutched the steering more tightly.

⋇✦⋇

"Where were you Divya? Please don't go like this anywhere without telling anyone"

Minakshi requested cupping her cheeks and then pecked on her forehead as she nodded slightly.

"Take Divya to her room, Rajveer and don't you dare try to go again leaving her alone here"

She glared at him as he hummed in response not stretching the conversation further.

⋇✦⋇

Divya slowly leaned on the couch trying to close her eyes.

"Don't think that I've forgotten everything and you're saved!"