|𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|

Some days later, a bunch of newspapers were thrown in front of Divya as she looked up at the person and then at the papers

"Did you know this?"

He asked as she avoided looking at him.

"Comeon, Divya say it"

"Yes, I saw it yesterday"

The person was shocked to hear her and then continued.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"What you would do after knowing it. Nothing is new"

She whispered lowly.

"Till now that Arjun Saxena was trying to break you physically but now he is trying to defame you and your character in front of everyone and you've nothing to say?"

Divya closed her eyes and then uttered lowly.

"I need to go home"

She told the person who was standing in front her.

"Trying to run from the situations are we?"

He laughed sarcastically.

"I can't trust anyone anymore here. Everyone is against me, everything is against me. I only have my family and I can't lose them again in all these"

She put her points but the room was already filled with silence.

"Next week, I'm going home. Please help me and make sure none gets to know about this. None!"

"Divya, it's not the right time and any wrong step will cost many things. We will lose"

The other person said trying to make her understand but she was adamant.

"Even, I can't win when he isn't with me"

Saying so, she rushed towards her room.

⋇✦⋇

Taking the laptop in his hand Rajveer threw it on the floor breaking it into million pieces and did the same with his mobile. The projector where those news were showing were broken mercilessly.

"BASTARDS!"

"Sir!"

"HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY WIFE"

He yelled throwing everything on the floor, frustration was evident in his face, his eyes were burning like fire.

"Sir, I guess they are framing Divya Ma'am for some reasons"

"I don't wanna see such things tomorrow. Do whatever you can do but I don't wanna see such news. NOT A SINGLE TRASH NEWS ABOUT HER"