|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋|

Rajveer came from washroom wearing his trousers

Rajveer came from washroom wearing his trousers. Water droplets were falling from his wet hairs to his naked chest and back. He came near the closest to take out a shirt when something or it would be better to say someone fell over him. He stumbled back a little with the sudden friction and end up falling on the bed holding the person above him. He was shocked with the sudden action as he immediately opened his eyes and came to see his love was staring at him with so much intensity.

"Dipti? What the hell? What are you doing in my closet?"

"I just came here when I saw you're coming from the washroom, so I couldn't stop myself to ogle at you"

She stated tracing her fingers on his bare chest. In a flash, he flipped her and now, he was above her.

"So? Did you enjoy?"

Rajveer smirked as she encircled her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

"Why not?"

Dipti whispered biting on his earlobe seducing him and smiled knowing that tonight he wouldn't be able to control himself anymore.

Rajveer gazed at her with so much love and affection. He was totally in her trance now after her invitation. Entangling eachother's fingers he hid his face on the crook of her neck drowning in her effect.

After the long passionate night he fell asleep hugging his love tightly.

'Men's weakness is women! They can be trapped easily by their love and beauty!'

Dipti laughed inaudibly in her mind.

In the next morning, both opened their eyes snuggling into eachother's arms.

"Veer? When we're going to marry?"

"Next month, I'm going to UK. Maybe Mom will also come in the mean time. Then I'll talk to her about us and you'll become mine forever!"

He stated nuzzling his nose on the her cheek.

⋇✦⋇

"Memsaab, what you'll eat at dinner?"

"Anything you'll like to make. I love all your handmade foods"

"And Saheb?"

Divya chuckled sarcastically hearing his mention.

"Maybe, your Saheb has forgotten again that he has a house and someone is waiting for him there!"

Hearing her reply she felt bad as she left from there without conversing further.

Divya glanced at the door and then at the clock. It was already 10.30 pm and he didn't bother to come home or call her for once. Sometimes, she thought, he really cared for her but in next moment, she regretted. He would never change. Sighing deeply she again concentrated on her studies which was the best option for her. She didn't want to ruin her mood with his useless thoughts.