|𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒|

"Veer Bhai!"

"Veer Bhai!"

Without caring anything Mrunali instantly ran towards her brother as soon as she saw him.

"Carefull!"

Rajveer advised as she jumped on his arms hiding herself. 

"How are you?"

He asked caressing her hairs.

"I'm good but how are you?"

"How can I be without my doll!"

He poked her nose as she smiled broadly after a long time seeing her brother, her protector.

"Look, what I've brought for you!"

Mrunali frowned hearing him as he brought out a soft toy.

"Veer Bhai, I'm not a kid anymore!"

She pouted folding her arms over her chest.

"But you're still a baby for me!"

Rajveer pulled her puffed cheeks making the pout more big.

"Bhai!"

She hit on his arms and continued.

"I'm not a baby but I'm having a baby in me!"

Saying so, she put his arm on her belly as he kneeled down to ask about baby's health.

"Hey baby, it's your Mamu. How are you?"

Like that Rajveer continued with his questioning session with the little baby in mother's womb as Mrunali giggled seeing her brother's soft side after a long.

On the other hand, Divya was stunned, surprised and most importantly became a statue on her place. She couldn't believe in her eyes what she was seeing right now as she remained looking at him without blinking! Was he the same person or some ghost possessed him?

"Divu!"

Her trance broke hearing the call as she looked at the owner, her brother.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine Bhaiya!"

She hugged him immediately as Mrunali smiled seeing them and Rajveer just averted his gaze. He couldn't accept all the reality. For him, Rishabh was still the one because of whom his princess was debarred from the Rathore's.

He roamed his eyes allover the room where there was nothing except a small bed, a small dim light and a small table fan. He sighed deeply knowing that how much his doll was sacrificing her luxurious life for that man, whom he loathed. The girl who didn't even pass a second without a.c. in summer and heater in winter now was just adjusting with a table fan which barely could give air. The one who used to sleep on a king-size bed with all the luxurious provided was now sleeping on a small bed which could barely adjust two people. His heart clenched as he couldn't take it more and immediately left the room leaving them.