|𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒|

"He betrayed me, he destroyed me, Veer Bhai"

Rajveer squeezed his eyes tightly and turned his face to other side hearing the words.

"He used me, Veer Bhai. I won't be able to live like this. Let me die"

He again turned his face covering his ears with pillows but nothing happened as it again started roaming in his mind like a worst nightmare.

"NOOOO"

He got up with angry eyes from his bed. Sweat was dripping from his whole body as he brushed his hairs with his fingers because of frustration.

Getting down from the bed Rajveer washed his face. Then grabbing the laptop in his hands he started checking the mails to divert his mind.

Slap

But like the worst movie that incident again flashed in front of his eyes while looking at the screen when his mother slapped him. Banging the laptop on the bed with frustration he got up hurriedly from the bed and directly came downstairs.

Rajveer travelled his eyes everywhere and came to see Divya who was sleeping on the couch uncomfortably. His mind again went mad seeing her peaceful and beautiful face as taking the big vase from the table, he smashed it on the ground.

Hearing the loud sound, Divya got up with a jerk and looked at him with shocking eyes. She was just imagining what would be his next action.

"ARE YOU HERE TO SLEEP ALL THE DAY?"

He shouted making her flinch.

"I__I__"

"SHUT UP AND BRING MY BREAKFAST AND COFFEE IN TEN MINUTES"

"T_Ten

"Yes, ten and dare you try to do late a second. Ten means ten"

Rajveer showed his index finger to her as she nodded her head silently and went to go the kitchen immediately when the other workers started following her.

"Did I tell you to help her?"

Divya looked back hearing his rough voice. The workers nodded in negation.

"Then?"

"S__Sorry, Saheb!"

"The work which is told to you, just do it within the time only! Don't try to help others or don't try to take help from others!"

Rajveer threatened them while glaring at Divya who felt sad hearing him. She slowly took her feet towards the kitchen avoiding his hurtful words further. Her only concern was her brother who was safe now.

Entering there she hurriedly started to arrange everything otherwise he would burst out on her.

'But what I'll make?'