|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, MR

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, MR. RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE?"

An enraged Minakshi roared looking directly into her son's eyes.

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT WHOSE BLOOD IS GOING THROUGH YOUR VEINS? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE A RATHORE?"

She shouted as he tried to control his anger getting slapped by his own mother infront of everyone. He looked at his surroundings as he saw all the eyes on him.

"ANSWER ME!"

"I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHOSE SON I'M? BUT SHE AND HER BROTHER HAVE FORGOTTEN WITH WHOM THEY ARE MESSING WITH! THIS MAN HAS SNATCHED MY SISTER, RAN AWAY WITH HER ON HER MARRIAGE DAY, TRIED TO MALIGN OUR REPUTATION, MADE MY SISTER AGAINST HER OWN BROTHER!"

Rajveer pointed at Rishabh and Divya.

"AND THAT'S WHY YOU'VE STAKED A INNOCENT GIRL'S LIFE BY FORCEFULLY MARRYING HER? DESTROYING HER WHOLE FUTURE?"

"AND WHAT ABOUT MRUNALI? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE, THIS BASTARD HAS MANIPULATED HER WITH HIS FUCKING LOVE GAMES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HER MONEY AND PROPERTY!"

"LANGUAGE, MR. RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE! YOU'RE TALKING WITH YOUR MOTHER!"

He turned his face burning in rage as he was feeling insulted after that slap infront of everyone, even infront of the workers.

"DO YOU HAVE SOME IDEA, WHAT THE BLUNDER YOU'VE DONE?"

"I DON'T BOTHER ABOUT HER OR ANYONE! SHE IS NONE TO ME AND I HATE HER! WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME, IS ONLY MY SISTER! AND I WON'T LEAVE THIS BROTHER-SISTER DUO AT ANY COST!"

He spoke each and every word looking at her filled with hatred. Divya didn't dare to look up at him and remained mum. Then he glanced at Rishabh who was gritting his teeth.

"M__Mom!"

Mrunali tried to speak something.

"Stop there, girl! Stop!"

Minakshi showed her palm.

"I've rebuked Rajveer for his deeds but I haven't forgiven your deeds! So, don't you dare think that!"

She spoke as Mrunali lowered her head.

"M__Mom, let me explain!"

"There is nothing left to explain. Everything is crystal clear for me. You've already crossed your limits running away with him and didn't bother about your family and families' reputation!"

"HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY REPUTATION! I LOVE HIM, MOM!"

"DON'T SHOUT!"

She showed her index finger gesturing Mrunali to slow down her voice.

"I don't want to hear, you love him or not but there's nothing which can justify your act of running away on your marriage day!

Rathores apni izzat ke sath khelne ka haq kisiko nehi dete, nahi baharwalon ko aur nahi apne parivarwalon ko! (Rathores don't let anyone to play with their image, neither their family members nor the outsiders)!

You could have tell us before taking the drastic step!"

"I__I was afraid, mom!"

"And that's the point of your failure!

Hamare ghar pe aise darpok ki jagah nehi hai jo sabke samne khudki bat rakhne ke liy himmat na dikha paye! Pyar tha to bolne ki himmat bhi rakh liya hota to seer nehi jhukta! Aur mat bhulo ki seer jo ekbar jhuka to jhuka hi rehta hai! (There's no place in our house for the people who doesn't have the guts to talk about their sides infront of everyone. If you loved him, you should've the guts to talk about it loudly then your head wouldn't bowed with shame and don't forget if you bow your head once, then it'll remain like that forever)!"

She declared with rage.

"I__I'm sorry, mom!"

"It's too late, girl! You two have done whatever you wanted to do but now it's my turn!"

Minakshi stated as all raised their eyebrows in confusion thinking what was going through her mind.

"Mrunali will go with Rishabh leaving this house forever and will never look back here!"

"MOM!"

Rajveer shouted with his shocking eyes and Mrunali looked at her while sobbing.

"I haven't completed yet, Veer!"

"M__Mom!"

"Don't call me that ever! You chose him over everyone including your family. Now you got what exactly you decided! So, there should be no objection!"

"I__I'm sorry, mom! Please forgive me!"

"I already told you that it's too late for your sorry!"

Minakshi added as she lowered her head with teary eyes.

"And Divya will stay here with Veer in his room sharing the same bed!"

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! SHE CAN'T STAY WITH ME! I JUST HATE HER!"

Rajveer went mad at this and broke the vase in anger as Divya flinched in fear.

"You should've think it before marrying her! I've already cleared my decision and you know very well that Minakshi Singh Rathore doesn't take back her words!"

"I'm sorry but she is my sister. I've all the rights to take her decisions and I won't let my sister to live with this monster!"

Rishabh angrily grabbed Divya's wrist and started dragging her towards the door.

"She was your sister but now she is the daughter-in-law of Rathores. I let our daughter to go with you but I didn't let our daughter-in-law to go!"

"And in what basis you're saying all these, Mrs. Minakshi Singh Rathore? Don't you know about your son? What the hell he can do with my innocent sister? So, I'm requesting you to let her stay out of everything. She is just nineteen and too young to bear all these. She needs peace"

Rishabh folded his hands requesting Minakshi to let his sister go.

"My decision is clear, Rishabh! She is now, Divya Singh Rathore. I won't let her go anywhere"

Saying so she came closer to Divya and caressed her hair.

Divya stayed silent for sometime not knowing what to do or what not to. Would she be able to stay with her husband who hated her in every way and just wanted to take revenge on them? Would she be able to clear all the mess? Would she able to reunite all? Or she should go back with her brother. What if he tried to harm her brother getting a chance if she left? Thinking for sometime she raised her head to look at Minakshi and then at her brother.

"I__I'll stay here!"

Divya stated as she cupped her cheeks with a smile.

'I promise, You'll regret on your decision!'

Rajveer muttered slowly glancing at her with immense hate and banged the table with a great force. Then left from there with his angry feet.

Mrunali held Rishabh's hand and gestured him to leave with teary eyes as they left while glancing back again and again.

⋇✦⋇