|𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄|

Some days later, Divya slowly came from the washroom after washing her face and sat on the bed

Some days later, Divya slowly came from the washroom after washing her face and sat on the bed. A smile formed on her lips as her palm slowly went over her belly. It was something new and so beautiful. She couldn't decide how to say it to her man. She remembered him teasing her saying a kid and now she was bearing their baby. A giggle left from her mouth. She ran downstairs and went towards his study.

She pepped inside and came to see him sleeping on the couch with the laptop in his hand. He had slept while working and his head was in backwards.

She smiled and slowly came near him. Then removing his spectacles she caressed his head and pecked on his forehead.

"You know, today I've got the best news!"

Divya slowly took his palm and placed it over her belly.

"You're going to be a father very soon!"

Rajveer who was in deep sleep snuggled into her and his head fell on her chest.

"I'm so happy!"

She kissed on his lips and slowly pulled back when she felt him moving.

He slowly opened his eyes and came to see her who was now giving him a mischevious smile.

"Advantage le rahi thi mere sone ka?" (Are you taking advantage of me when I was sleeping)

Rajveer teased as she pouted.

"Buddhe ho rahe hai aap, Veer Ji!" (You're getting old)

"Abh jaisa bhi hu tumhara hi hu, Jaan! Kuch nehi ho sakta abh!" (Whatever it is but I'm yours! You can't change it now)

He added pulling her closer while stroking her hairs with his fingers as she slowly leaned towards his ears.

"I'm pregnant!"

She whispered on his ears as he jerked off and looked at her shockingly. His expression made her giggle as he again gestured her in a are-you-serious look.

Divya turned her face to tease him for some moments then nodded her head broadly.

Rajveer immediately hugged her tightly getting over excited.

"I love you so much, Jaan!"

"I love you too, Veer Ji!"

"I'm going to tell this to Mom!"

And in next moment the whole Rathore Mansion was giggling with the happiest news.

Divya laughed hitting her forehead seeing the over excited husband of hers.

⋇✦⋇

Time flies like an arrow and it was her baby shower.

Divya got ready with a red saree and the baby bump. Her face was now glowing more.