|𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄|

You'll get an extra bonus chapter of Veer's jealousy and DiVeer's cute bickering

You'll get an extra bonus chapter of Veer's jealousy and DiVeer's cute bickering. Wait for it and please vote for all the chapters(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

••••

"Mumma!"

Little Rakshit ran towards his mother but stopped at a distance as his little lips pouted. He turned back and started going from there towards his father's room.

Opening the door he entered inside the room with a big pout showing his anger.

"What happened, baby?"

Rajveer pulled him in his lap after tying the knot of tie.

"Mumma loves Pari more?"

His eyes were puffy as he cutely asked while two drops fell from his eyes.

"What made you think like this?"

Rajveer asked raising his eyebrows as he clearly knew his innocent mind had misunderstood everything.

"Mumma always plays with Pari not with me? She doesn't like me now?"

Rakshit asked as after the birth of their second child, in this whole time he saw everyone were pampering her more which made the innocent soul think in different way.

"It's nothing like that. Mumma loves you the most. Right now Pari is too small. She needs more care as she can't do anything with her own but Rakshit is now a big boy right? He can take care of himself and with that he can take care of his small baby sister"

Rajveer stated with a soft smile and wiped his tears.

"I'm a big boy now?"

His eyes twinkled as he felt suddenly so privileged after hearing the word 'Big'.

"Yes. My baby is now big who doesn't cry on small things"

Rajveer kissed on his puffy cheeks as he giggled.

Their trance broke as Divya came with Pari in her arms.

"What happened? Why you are laughing?"

"Mumma!"

Rakshit immediately got down from his father's lap and hugged his mother wrapping his small arms around her legs.

"Mumma, you know? Papa said I'm a big boy"

Hearing this she looked at her husband who gave her a assuring smile. She gave pari to him as the little one placed her head on her father's chest while looking at everything.

 She gave pari to him as the little one placed her head on her father's chest while looking at everything