|𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐑❜𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇|

The whole Rathore Mansion was shining like a newly wedded bride as it was their princess's wedding

"Doll!"

As soon as the deep husky voice came the girl who was standing infront of the mirror with her heavy bridal attires and jewelleries turned back.

"Veer Bhai!"

Lifting her lehenga she ran towards the door and jumped on him hugging him tightly. Tears rolled down from her eyes with heavy flow as she cried more placing her head on his chest.

"Hey, doll! Stop crying! You know very well that your Veer Bhai can take everything but can't bear a single drop of tears from his princess's eyes! I know, you're upset because you're going away from this house but trust me, I'm not going away from you. Just one call and your brother will be there infront of your eyes like always"

The man who was none other than Rajveer stated consoling his dear sister.

"B__Bhai, I__I wanted to t__tell you s__something!"

"Yeah, I'm listening!"

Mrunali tried to make some words but again it was lacking. She knew what she was trying to tell her brother was far away from what he was thinking. Again she was unable to gather some courage to speak about her love, her choice and most importantly she didn't want to marry the person with whom her brother had fixed her marriage already. She knew very well that her brother could do anything to keep his promise which he had given to the groom's family as he was the man of his words. If he got to know about anything, either he would kill her love, her Rishabh ; or he would make his life hell. He'd never accept their relationship as he belonged to a middle class family and a very simple man, on the other hand Rajveer used to take care of her every single comfort and luxury. What she wished, he brought that to her by hook or by crook but love? No, Never!

"I know, mom isn't here and you're missing her too but you know everything, right! She has a big responsibility for others. Her blessings are always with you, doll! Please stop crying!"

Rajveer placed his thumbs over her cheeks and wiped her tears.

"Fine, when she'll come, I'll tell her to meet you at first place then other works, okay?"

He smiled as she nodded helplessly.

"Sir! Everyone is calling you"

A maid informed him.

"You go! I'm coming!"

He cupped her cheeks with a smile and left from there. She sat on the bed with thud crying on her fate.

"No! It'll be sin if I love someone and marry someone else! Three lives will be destroyed with this. I can't do this! I can't!"

Mrunali determined and getting up from the bed immediately locked the door from inside. She texted something to Rishabh and removing her heavy attires wore a simple top with loose pants. Then tying a dupatta from her window to the lawn.

She travelled her eyes every corner to check if there was any guard but seeing everything crystal clear she jumped from there taking care of the fact that she wouldn't make any sound.

"I'm sorry, Veer Bhai! Please forgive me! I can't do this! I__I love Rishabh!"

She murmured slowly with teary eyes looking at the beautifully decorated mansion for one last time and ran from there leaving everything behind.

⋇✦⋇

"I'm sorry, Veer Bhai! Please forgive me! I can't do this! I__I love Rishabh!"

The line echoed in the whole mansion as Rajveer again and again played the recorder holding in his hand sitting on a armchair which was left by her sister only.

"What is this Mr. Rathore? Was it a joke? Did you call us here for this? If your sister had better plans then why did you arrange this marriage with our son? Only to harass us? We never thought that we'll get this kind of nonsense from you! But what more we could expect when your sister does something like this? Running with another man on her marriage day! Maybe you failed to give her proper tea__"

The man who was none other than from groom's side stopped in mid as he was pinned to a wall and his neck was choking because of Rajveer's tight grip around his neck.

"DARE YOU SPEAK A WORD FURTHER AGAINST MY SISTER! I'LL KILL YOU!"

He shouted threatening him which was ringing to the whole mansion like a thunderbolt.

"Rajveer!" "Sir!" "Mr. Rathore!"

Everyone came hurriedly seeing the horrible side of Rajveer and started removing the man from his grip but it seemed like he wasn't in a mood to leave him. Either he'd break his neck or he'd eat him alive.

After a lot of trial they succeeded to leave him from Rajveer as he was thrashed on the floor with a thud.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE ALL OF YOU, RIGHT NOW!"

He again shouted showing his index finger towards the door as everyone started leaving the hall.

Glancing at once to the 'Vivah Mandap' he angrily went to his room and banged the door with a thud.

Rajveer looked at himself through the mirror as every taunts on him were again started raising up. He could hear those laughs on him as anger rushed through his veins. He took a vase and smashed on the beautifully designed mirror breaking it into millions of pieces and then his wrath went towards the decorated show pieces and decoration.

Whatever came under his prey was thrashed down the floor. Within a minute he turned the whole room into a disastrous look.

All the maids started gathering infront of the door of his room as they knew very well that nobody would be able to save them today.

"Raghu!"

Opening the door Rajveer shouted.

"Y__Yes, sir!"

"I want every fucking information about that boy who dared to play with my name and tried to malign me! The moment you'll get him, drag him here. If you see my sister is with him, then bring her here too but remember one thing! I don't want any scratch on him. I want him alive!"

"O__Okay sir!"

He nodded and left the place.

Rajveer started playing the recorder in on-off mode again and again sitting on his armchair.

"You've done wrong, messing with me!"

⋇✦⋇