|𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄|

Before publishing all the parts again I'm going to clear something.

There are lots of trigger warnings, hts and even from the synopsis everyone can  guess, it can never be soft, cute romance story which can never be a choice of everyone but if you're still going with the story then you're the one who chose the story for them. You've to accept the characters and their flaws.

Rajveer is a short tempered, extremely rude and a person with high anger issues.

Divya is always a soft hearted person with full of innocence. She starts fumbling in nervousness.

The tropes are- Revenge, Forced marriage, hate to love, dominance, angst only. Don't expect it to be a sweet cute romcom. It'll turn into something like that but not from the beginning. Only if you can take this things then go ahead but don't make any issues after that.

The story is about how they accept each other and fall in love with eachother accepting their flaws.

Now coming to the main point, Don't like the book, don't read. I don't force anyone to read my story because I know not everyone fits in every genre. They have their own preferences and likings. Even I'm reader here. If I don't like a book, I leave that instant don't go around bashing the author even though I don't bash the characters because I know how an author feels because it's their creation only. Yes, I give Galis in a funny way, even here other readers also do the same with Rajveer and Divya where I also laugh with them.

The bashing is something which I can't take. I'm giving my time here in writing to entertain you all siding my professional and personal life just to free my mind and relieve the stresses but the readers sometimes give me more stress.

I first thought I would never republish the book again but will upload it in a paid site. So that they can get their own medicine but for some readers who were here in the story from the beginning I'll republish it for them but if I again get any types of bashing I won't think a second to upload the book on a paid site.

Now some people will say, block the haters, ignore them. Yes I do, I've a bigger block list than anyone else but sometimes I can't really take it.

"Bhai saradin kam kar ke, jab yaha ake hate comments dekhti hu to nehi liya jata. Stress kam hone ke jagah badh jati hai, frustration ati hai, dimag gusse se fat jata hai"

I was going to give bonus chapters but now I don't know how