Chapter 44

Dedicated to QveenHannah. Happy birthday girlie .

Beauty's POV

RJ came back from the security and got behind me. He put an arm around me and we started swaying side to side. We both had full glasses in our hands. Nell and Jayla left, in order to "catch up".
*
*
*
*
"Let's go ma." RJ said in my ear from behind me. "Mmkay." I let out as I put the glass on the table. RJ grabbed NY hand as he led me out of the club.

When we got out, he handed the ticket to valet and they went to get his car. In less than five minutes, they pulled up and parked the car in front of us. The young man came and opened my door for me and I handed him a fifty dollar tip. "Thank you." I smiled and winked as I got in. RJ sped off towards home. As he stopped at a red light, he looked at me and licked his lips. "You looked so good tonight." he smiled and looked back at the road as the light turned green. "So I don't look good everyday?" I smirked, messing with him. "Shit. You look good all the damn time, but you did something different for my birthday and I like that." he said glancing over at me. "Why you complimenting me?" I said eyeing him. Shit, he looked good. Especially with a part in his curly from and his golds, it just did something to me. "The same reason why you wanna compliment me. You just won't do it. I see you eyeing me B." he smirked as he turned the corner to our road. "Mhm." I said, adjusting my body and crossing my legs. "Don't let me stop your flow ma." he smiled and licked his lips. "Shut up. Just because I flow, don't mean I want a bridge to stop it." I laughed and his mouth dropped. "That's how you feel about me? Mhm, okay. We'll see." he mumbled. "We'll see?" I asked laughing. "We'll definitely see." he smiled as he pulled into the garage.

Right after he put the car in park, my ass was out the car and running into the house. I got through the kitchen, the dining room, and through the living room; I was almost to the stairs when I was lifted up off of my feet. "Put me down RJ!" I laughed and yelled as he carried me up the stairs bridal style. "All that shit you was talking in the car." he said chuckling as I was trying to push him and get down. "Nope. Stop. You ain't going nowhere." he said kissing my cheek. He kicked the door open and walked in and laid me on the bed. RJ pecked my lips as he felt on my curves. "You love me?" he whispered as he pecked my lips again. "Yes." I whispered back. "Then what's this?" he said pulling out the Plan B pills that I had bought earlier. "Babe..." I said as he shook his head. "If you ain't want no more kids with me B you should've said so." he said tightening his jaw. "Babe, you've been drinking tonight, calm down." I said as he got off of the bed. "Calm down? Fuck you. Fuck you and them damn kids." he said as he went to grab the bottle of Hennessy that he bought home. "You don't mean that, you don't." I said as I snatched the bottle out of his hand. "You don't want to have my seeds, so why should you worry about the other two you involuntarily had." he said snatching the bottle back from me. Whenever he drinks, the alcohol turns him up when he's upset. I knocked it out of his hand, and it shattered across the floor. "Listen to me! I had this children because I wanted to. I didn't have to tell you I was pregnant; I could've aborted those kids but, I love you. I had that so I wouldn't end up pregnant. Shit, I was tired of condoms just as much as you." I said tapping my foot. "Man move." he said pushing me. I hit the hard floor and I looked at him as he passed. "Fuck!" he yelled as I heard a loud noise. I wanted to hurt him so bad, but he was all I had left. I didn't think to monitor his drinks because I was having so much fun. I got up to see some of the glass in my hand. The Hennessy made it burn and I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at my hands and the cuts were minor, I ran water over them and left it uncovered. Then, I took of my clothes and found some Pink shorts, and a Pink Bra to sleep in. I looked at the glass on the floor and decided I would clean it up tomorrow. I locked the door and laid in the middle of the bed. I refused to cry and I definitely refused to act like everything was fine with him or me.

I woke up around eleven in the morning. I got up and unlocked the door, I walked down the hallway to the stairs. From the top, I could see him sleeping on the couch. I walked down and made eggs, pancakes, and bacon. "Hey baby. Can you fix me a plate?" he spoke rubbing his head. I blatantly ignored him and fixed my plate. I only made enough for one person. "B stop ignoring me. I'm sorry about last -." I turned around. "So you do remember? You remember what you said and what you did?" I said dropping the plate in the counter and putting my hand on my hip. "Not exactly." he said shrugging. "Tuh." I said picking my plate back up. "Shit. Tell me what I did." he said coming up behind me and grabbing my sides. "Get your hands off of me." I gritted while throwing my plate down on the table and snatching away from him. He backed off and put his hands up in surrender. "Go upstairs and look at the floor." I said as I turned to my plate and ate a piece of bacon.

RJ's POV

I jogged up and went into the room, the first thing I noticed was a broken bottle of glass and little specs of blood on the floor. I jogged back down and I sat next to Beauty at the table. "Babe, is that -" I started before she put her hand in my face. It was hers. I never thought I would draw blood from my girlfriend. "Fuck." I said shaking my head. "You found some birth control, and went ballistic. Oh and fuck me and our kids right?" she said rolling her eyes and getting up from the table. "B. I was drinking..." I started and she cut me off once again. "That's your damn problem! Shit, I didn't know I was stressing you out this much for you to be drinking like that! Just stop with the fucking liquor. I hate it. Just no more!" she said wailing on me. I grabbed her hands and she snatched them away. "Fuck you." she said walking away. "You don't mean that." I said grabbing her arm. "Just like you didn't mean it about me and your seeds right?" she said snatching away from me and going up the stairs.

I don't know how the hell to fix this one.

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT.

And sorry for the inconvenience, Wattpad deleted like half of the chapter.