Chapter 163

Hu Jiongmi came to the entrance of the exhibition hall. Xiao Li, who had been guarding the door, lifted him up by the collar. The dummy's weight was very light like a balloon. Even Xiao Li could easily lift it up.

...He shook it two more times. The silicone dummy's legs kicked weakly in the air for a long time but it was useless.

Xiao Li appreciated this appearance for a while before lowering his voice and whispering in the other party's ear, "I caught you."

Hu Jiongmi had already accepted his fate but after hearing this, he was still angry. "Are you the one who caught me?"

It was self-inflicted! The only pity was regarding his long-prepared game. He had originally prepared a lot of eggs for Hercule...

Xiao Li told him. "Yes yes. You jumped out yourself. This saved me a lot of effort. Thank you."

Hu Jiongmi, "........."

He wanted to kill this person. However, this definitely wasn't his original intention. It was all that ugly saliva monster- His throat was strangled by his clothes and he couldn't make a sound. He could only roll his eyes to express his meaning.

Xiao Li asked, "What about the candy?"

He held out a hand to the other party. Hu Jiongmi was shocked. This person still had the face to ask him for candy?

Xiao Li didn't mean it as a joke. Once he saw Hu Jiongmi stay silent, he shook the dummy all over the place. Hu Jiongmi wanted to ignore it at first but the other person's actions became more excessive. This human even reached for his mouth to look inside.

"Not in my mouth..." Hu Jiongmi spoke in a slurred voice. There was no cover from the broadcast. The real voice of the dummy was hoarse, like an old-fashioned hair dryer.

Xiao Li released his hand. "Where is it?"

Hu Jiongmi stared at him. "Will you let me go if I give it?"

Xiao Li nodded. "Okay."

Hu Jiongmi didn't do anything but a candy appeared in his hand. The wrapper had the image of the candy factory but above the factory was a round moon instead of the sun. This was the factory at night. Xiao Li took the candy from the dummy's palm and peeled off the wrapper. He found that there was a transparent, round candy inside. It looked delicious.

"Is it really candy?" Xiao Li raised the wrapper. "I thought it was a metaphor."

Ye Zeqing studied the candy and interjected, "How to use this?"

Hu Jiongmi told him, "I won't answer the question of someone who can't even read my name."

Ye Zeqing, "......"

What was wrong with this dummy? It also discriminated against illiteracy? In the end, it was Xiao Li who easily answered Ye Zeqing's question. "Candy should naturally be eaten."

"You can't directly-" Ye Zeqing had an ominous hunch when he heard the sentence. Before he could convert his hunch into an action to stop the other person, Xiao Li had eaten the candy in his hand.

...Okay, it couldn't be stopped."

"This type of existence generally belongs to the lawful evil camp. There is an 80% possibility that it is genuine."

Xiao Li bit the candy with his teeth.

He threw Hu Jiongmi back into the factor with one hand and closed the door with the other hand. Then he leaned against the door of the exhibition hall and listened to the shouting and knocking from inside. He loosened his teeth and placed the candy on the tip of his tongue.