Chapter 133

The 'black covered' ghost covered with asphalt disappeared from the public toilets. Xiao Li crouched down and pulled up Qian Zixuan sitting on the ground. "Are you okay?"

Qian Zixuan hadn't come to her senses from the scene of the fierce ghost in red fighting against the asphalt monster. She reached out and pointed to the place where the fierce ghost in red had been and stammered, "Just now, this...?"

Xiao Li explained, "I brought in a helper. It's fine. That's why I believe you since I can see these things."

A human was always more credible than a ghost, not to mention that Xiao Li was the type of young man who looked good. At the disappearance of the asphalt ghost, Qian Zixuan's mood soon stabilized. She stood up straight and covered her face like she was seizing a life-saving straw. "Thank you, thank you."

The rest of the reincarnators circled around and came in through the door of the public toilets.

Only Shen Chenzhi was standing in front of the window. He lowered his head and rubbed the hands that had touched the young man's waist. Xiao Li's waist was flexible and powerful. He felt it very well which made him think that if he tried harder, he would leave fingerprints on Xiao Li's waist. Thus, he had subconsciously lightened his strength.

However, he was still a bit too thin. Shen Chenzhi could circle him with one hand. He would have to eat more. These were Shen Chenzhi's thoughts.

On the other hand, Qian Zixuan in the public toilets was surprised by the number of reincarnators. "Host, this is...?"

Xiao Li made up a life experience for the reincarnators without blinking. "We are hosts of a late-night spiritual radio show. We are also members of the Hell Society. Since our physiques are special and filled with yin, we often see evil spirits. That's why our organization's motto is a 'pure and white man conducts himself with integrity will definitely go against ghosts.'

Kudo, "???"

This motto was too poisonous! It was too forced but no one could care about the motto of the spiritual organization! Although the details determined success or failure, wasn't this too detailed!

"Yes, is that so?" Qian Zixuan reluctantly forced herself to accept this setting. After all, the appearance of the red ghost wasn't false and Xiao Li had appeared to save her. "Still, how can there be foreigners?"

Xiao Li spoke in English. "We are an international organization and foreigners have a special understanding of the subduing method."

Alice drew a cross on her chest.

Qian Zixuan bowed her bow. "I-I see..."

Kudo, "......"

She really believed it! This sister might've been scared silly but she should have a high IQ if she could participate in a confidential project!

Xiao Li named each of the reincarnators and led her out of the public toilets.

Qian Zixuan lowered her head. Among the strange reincarnators, Xiao Li was closest to her. "Hercule, where are we going?"

Xiao Li thought for a moment. "We'll find a hotel for you to let you rest first. We just got off work and have to sleep for a bit. However, before that, we have a few questions for you."

Qian Zixuan's spirit seemed to be on the verge of collapse. She hadn't slept for a long time and felt that her brain had turned to paste. She had lost the ability to think. "What do you want to ask?"

Xiao Li asked, "How did you know about our radio's phone number?"

Qian Zixuan replied, "I was visiting a website when an ad jumped out. I saw it was for a spiritual radio station and no one in reality believed what I said, so I wanted to call your hotline to talk about..."