Chapter 2

Xiao Li looked at the hidden tasks that suddenly appeared. The corners of his mouth stretched out tightly as he quietly closed the book and didn't reveal anything.

The rest of the people didn't pay attention to the black-haired teenager's momentary pause. They were collectively gazing at the final, silent uncle whose lips were constantly shaking as he didn't even read the book. "What's wrong with you? How can you be so calm? This place is haunted, haunted! What mission? I won't do it!" As he spoke, he pulled out the book and threw it to the ground, stepping on it before moving back. "I don't care. I'm going, I'm going home-"

"Wait!" The man in glasses wanted to stop him but the bearded uncle didn't turn back as he ran into the distance. He hadn't run 10 metres when the book he threw to the ground suddenly ignited with blue flames. At the same time, the escaping uncle also ignited with the same fire. He didn't have time to shout before turning to ashes. A gust of wind blew up the ashes on the ground, leaving only a black circle.

The young man with glasses sighed with relief. He was extremely glad that the person in danger wasn't himself. He had a cautious person and relatively more experience, so he could stay calm in this crisis.

As for Xiao Li and the others, they were young but they knew the Marvel comics and movies or read all types of fantasy novels. They had a strong ability to accept this situation. They might be worried and hoped that the scene in front of them was fake but the remaining sense of reason in their minds told them to follow the task. Otherwise... they would die! The transmission to a different place was already a demonstration of power.

"Well, we still have..." The glasses man took the lead to break the silence. He looked at the time written in the small notebook. "Seven minutes of safe time. It is better to use this time to analyze the situation. My name is Qian Yiwei."

"I'm an office worker. My name is Huang Nina." The girl murmured.

Xiao Li glanced at Qian Yiwei and then turned to his own yellow notebook. He didn't raise his head as he spoke, "My last name is Xia. I am called Sherlock."

The AJ teenager, "......"

-Looking at Xiao Li's uniform, he was 100% sure that this was Xiao Li, his classmate. He wasn't familiar with Xiao Li and barely said a few words to Xiao Li. Today, he asked for leave from school to play games in the Internet cafe and hadn't worn his school uniform. Didn't Xiao Li recognize him? Why didn't Xiao Li say his real name?

Qian Yiwei stared at Xiao Li in a speechless manner. Xiao Li's expression was very indifferent like his name really was Xia Sherlock. He didn't seem to be joking at all. Qian Yiwei wondered if perhaps this was true. There were parents who were Sherlock Holmes fans and called their son Sherlock?

Qian Yiwei thought for a moment and didn't ask Xiao Li to confirm it. Instead, he took to look at the remaining teenager in AJs.

The AJ teenager hesitated as he wondered if he should also give a pseudonym such as 'Peanut'. However, he was too afraid. The corners of his eyes couldn't look away from the circle on the ground. He gulped and recovered his voice. "Zheng Yi, I'm a student."

The glasses man i.e. Qian Yiwei was the first to enter the right state. He looked at his book and pondered for a moment before speaking. "It is obvious that there is a ghost in this girls' school as well as hidden secrets. This is a novice task and the difficulty shouldn't be too big."

As he spoke, he took a pen from his pocket and drew a circle in his small book. He continued to analyze it. "There are two missions. The survival task means we can avoid ghosts while finding the truth is taking the initiative to find ghosts. The difficulty of the former should be less than the latter, but the latter should reward us with higher scores."