Chapter 143

Zheng Yi paid attention to not talk about the instance world in front of ordinary people but Shen Chenzhi was a reincarnator who appeared in the last world instance, so Zheng Yi didn't cover anything up. He immediately closed his book. "Nothing, just chatting about the forum."

He thought that the cool-looking, most handsome student Shen Chenzhi wouldn't look at the forum.

In fact, he had been curious about Shen Chenzhi in the last instance. He imagined that the other person would scream and be scared when encountering ghosts but the actual situation was completely different. Shen Chenzhi was unlike ordinary people. His calmness toward Xiao Li was quiet like Xiao Li but Shen Chenzhi stayed on the edges of the task. He didn't care about ghosts and even deliberately restrained his sense of existence. The only thing he cared about was...

Xiao Li.

For this point of view, Zheng Yi rarely united with Ye Zeqing. If Shen Chenzhi liked Xiao Li then Zheng Yi could only wish him good luck because in his opinion... Xiao Li had never spoken well to any girl or boy. He seemed asexual. However, the two men were well matched in terms of appearance.

Zheng Yi consciously turned around and returned to his desk in front of Xiao Li. He sat in his seat and organized his textbooks and homework. Shen Chenzhi saw Zheng Yi leave and pursed his lips before looking at Xiao Li.

Xiao Li was a bit overwhelmed by his gaze. That night, he had felt a bit of pain when Shen Chenzhi held him and pushed this person away. As a result, the young man didn't pester him. Shen Chenzhi just let go and smiled.

At this time, Xiao Li bowed his head and said good night. Shen Chenzhi had opened the door without speaking a single word, just letting out a low hum.

Xiao Li didn't mention last night's events and he just said, "Talk."

Shen Chenzhi got to the point. "Do you want to eat at my place tonight? I've learned a few new dishes."

If it was the previous Xiao Li then he might agree. However, he was now a family person When he left in the morning, the little black cat was still sleeping and there was only enough cat food to eat lunch. Although the singer in the painting could feed the little black cat, he also had to buy the flowers for Tan Li. Thus, Xiao Li refused. "Forget it."

Shen Chenzhi refused to let him go. I can go to your house to cook for you."

"...No." Xiao Li refused. "I have to go to the flower market to buy flowers. If I'm late then the flowers will be gone."

"I'll go with you." Shen Chenzhi paused. "I like it too."

His gaze moved to the teenager opposite him and eventually stopped on the other person's lips. The boy's lips were beautiful and warm.

...He touched it very lightly yesterday.

Xiao Li wondered, "...What?"

Shen Chenzhi stated, "Flowers."

When speaking this word, he needed to put the tip of his tongue to his upper palate and then return it between his teeth. It reminded him of the touch last night. Cold, soft and with a young man's shallow breathing.

"I know there's a big flower market around here." Shen Chenzhi spoke casually.

His behaviour made Xiao Li somewhat doubtful of his judgment. Shen Chenzhi's appearance was too restrained and indifferent. He didn't force his way through the door last night and even his confession was... tolerable.

If he was really the little yellow book then Xiao Li always felt that this person wasn't right. The little yellow book was the very sticky type. He would always stick to Xiao Li and would try to get more with every inch given. At first, he felt there was a 80% possibility that Shen Chenzhi wasn't a person-he was a ghost...