Chapter 110

Park Soojin couldn't accept this fact. She hadn't been willing to give up easily. She followed the team to explore and ended up coming to the land of death in the prophecy. If she had chosen to wait for her death, wouldn't she have broken the prophecy?

She was going to die here...

Park Soojin looked around for a while before pulling out a small bottle from the small bag she had been carrying. This was her life-saving item. There was a lingering spirit of resentment in it and it could protect her from attacks for a period of time. However, the bottle had no way to act if it faced a superior rank. Was she going to die?

AK47 also clenched his gun. If he saw a ghost appear then he would really fire his gun. He didn't have good intentions behind it. It was just that if he could really save Park Soojin to break the prophecy, there would be a way to fight against the silence as well as destroy his death prophecy.

Xiao Li stood in place, watching Park Soojin's every move. It was near noon and the sun shone on the street. The doors and windows of the roadside stores closed and smoke billowed in the distance. It gave off considerable heat but the people present only felt cold.

Xiao Li raised his pen and wrote in the little yellow book: [I don't believe in prophecy.]

There was nothing that couldn't be broken.

Park Soojin's fingers were holding her throat. There was a type of uncertainty in her heart. She wanted to make a sound to see if her voice had been taken away but her remaining sense of reason prevented her from doing so.

Shimizu asked with concern: [Is there anything wrong?]

Park Soojin shook her head but her eyes soon focused on a certain point. She mouthed, "It noticed me..."

Thai's muscles were tense. [It? Who?]

[How do you feel?] Shimizu held up the paper and walked to Park Soojin.

Park Soojin's eyes were a bit confused. Her eyes staring at a corner and she wanted to take a step forward when the bottle she was holding burst. An invisible mucous film wrapped around Park Soojin and she was rescued from her brief confused sate.

Park Soojin took a step back. She took a deep breath and trembled as she wrote in her own task book: [It isn't finished yet. It is only temporary. I feel... there's a force on me.]

The smoke in the distance was getting thicker and thicker. It seemed that the fire was becoming bigger and more intense.

Shimizu's brow furrowed but he didn't find any clues. He looked back hesitantly at Xiao Li. The senior reincarnator's life-saving item was enough to delay the prediction but no one knew how the prophecy would be achieved. Perhaps after they left, they would wind up back here. At that time, Park Soojin would no longer have the item to protect her life.

Xiao Li was looking at the place where Park Soojin had originally been looking. He had just retracted his gaze when he suddenly saw on the corner side, the old man living opposite to the hotel. The old man was wearing a robe and he was staring at the reincarnators. It was him again...

Xiao Li didn't ask any questions. He first focused on Park Soojin because the moment she lost the protection of the bottle, she was in a trance again. Unexpectedly, a shadow appeared in the group's vision. There was a white shadow with long sleeves standing on the roof of a building along the road, overlooking them.

It was the white shadow from the study However, it felt different from last time. Was it the face...?

It was clarity.

An idea flashed through Xiao Li's mind like a thunderbolt. In the study, the white shadow was transparent and the face quite fuzzy. Now it was white and the face was clear. It was painted with dramatic makeup. The rouge at the corner of the eyes was pink and the long sleeves dragged in the wind.