Chapter 152

"This is how it feels." Zhen Ziqiang only took one step before stopping. He told Xiao Li, "I couldn't find the source with my eyes and I didn't dare search. What if I found a ghost?"

This room was big and there were many places where a ghost could hide. From the wardrobe drawers, the bottom of the bed and the toilet, every place was somewhere ghosts liked to hide. Xiao Li looked around and couldn't find the source of the gaze with his eyes.

Still, he was willing to accept the challenge and started exploring Zhen Ziqiang's room. He first picked the closest. He opened the cabinet door and found it empty. There was only the white bathrobe provided by the hotel in it.

Then there was the desk drawer that only contained a pair of chopsticks and nothing else. Next was the bottom of the bed...

Zhen Ziqiang was stunned at first but soon joined the search after Xiao Li gestured to him. Although his hand slightly trembled as he checked the shower head, he could stabilize himself without directly leaving the room. However, there was no clue no matter how much they searched. In the end, that feeling became stronger and stronger. It was like an invisible 'person' was standing behind him, staring closely at his every move.

Xiao Li rose from the carpet. He bent slightly to pat the dust off his knees, looked around the room and finally came to the window.

Zhen Ziqiang gasped heavily behind him. "If you can't find it then you can't find it... just forget it..."

Xiao Li suddenly reached out to pull off the bed cover. The yellowing fabric fell to the ground and exposed the transparent glass.

Outside the window, it was dark with no moon or stars. There were only traces of raindrops hitting the glass. Rainwater flowed along the glass to the window sill and formed a small poll of dirty water on it.

At the same time, due to the light in the room, the glass reflected the scene indoors. There were two big and one small person standing in front of the glass window. The incandescent light above them exuded a pale halo, as if adding special effects and distorting the space-

Hold on. Incandescent light.

Xiao Li finally knew what he had overlooked.

Above him.

He turned and looked at the light bulb hanging in the room. In Xiao Li's room, there was an oval transparent lampshade covering the light bulb. Here, it was directly exposed. The most important point was...

The metal conductor of the bulb was facing down and the glass shell was facing up. In other words, this light bulb wasn't conducting electricity at all! However, it was now bright.

Since the top of his head was a blind spot, Xiao Li had instinctively ignored this when he first came in. Perhaps it noticed Xiao Li's gaze but the light bulb started to flash automatically, bright and dark in three second intervals, as if playing with the emotions of the reincarnators.

Xiao Tu screamed. She covered her ears and plunged into Zhen Ziqiang's arms. Zhen Ziqiang hugged his sister, gulped and ran outside the door.

A face emerged from the light bulb. It took the light bulb as the head and its forehead was smooth. It was like a wraith of resentment wrapped around the light bulb and a single foot protruded from the metal conductor.

The light ghost seemed very happy to see Zhen Ziqiang's reaction. The light bulb floated and sank in the air, the light unstable as it looked at the only living person in the room.

Xiao Li tried to stretch out his arms and grab it, but his fingertips were still a small distance away from the light bulb. The light ghost proudly displayed its light bulb head and sank down suddenly. It was already imagining this human being jumping to try and catch it, only to grab empty air. To its surprise, the man just stood still and looked at it quietly.