Chapter 118

Ri Yan started to doubt life.

He had experienced too much today. From an ordinary small anchor, he had his first contact with a spiritual event. In the middle of the night, he was chased by a pair of legs and in the midst of despair, he was saved by others. Now that he saw this funny scene, he couldn't help being stunned.

It wasn't just him. Even the livestream channel blew up.

[6666666, a goddamn split.]

[Who can tell me if this is a special effect or real? I originally came in to watch Ri Yan's tour only to find myself watching a horror movie. Halfway through, it changed tones?]

[Wait, am I the only one who noticed the beauty of that little brother? The black-haired one. I didn't see too much of his face but the glimpse I got was really beautiful. This is a grand beauty.]

In the eyes of countless people in the live broadcast, the split legs moved like they were trying to stand up However, they were just a pair of legs. Without the help of hands or an external force, it was a bit difficult. The legs had to move on the ground bit by bit, trying to close up.

Xie Zeqing just felt pain in his ligaments.

He tried to sense the ghost's emotions and called out, "Ow."

Xiao Li looked at him. "Why are you selling meng?"

Xie Zeqing said, "...It is a translation. This is the mood of that thing right now-"

"It feels so hurt that it can't speak." Xie Zeqing added, "Still, it's good. Let's hurry up the stairs."

He spoke these words and pulled at the collar of Ri Yan, pulling the anchor toward the stairs.

As Xiao Li passed the legs, he stopped and bent down.

The legs were visibly trembling.

Xiao Li didn't speak. He just picked up the banana peel that had been stepped on and got up, walking away. As he passed a garbage bin, he threw the banana peel inside.

*************

"W-Who are you?" Ri Yan stammered once Xie Zeqing had taken him to the ninth floor.

Xie Zeqing replied, "The person who can help you."

Hull and the others had returned to the room by this time and surrounded them.

"What did you see when you entered that room?" Xiao Li didn't enter the room. He leaned against the door frame and half leaned out of the corridor. He could see the Mona Lisa at the end of the corridor.

Room 909 had disappeared again.

"How do you know I entered that room?" Ri Yan looked at the other people in the room. He had recovered from his panic and was now afraid of what he was caught up in.

One hand grabbed his selfie stick from behind and forcibly turned off his livestream. It was done by Hull. The tall reincarnator approached Ri Yan and asked him in English, "What did you see?"

"What are you doing? Why should I tell you?" Ri Yan's rebellious mood rose and he didn't show weakness as he fought back.

"Um." Reiko stood up to smooth things over. She turned her head and spoke to Xie Zeqing. "My Chinese isn't very good. Can I trouble you to communicate with him?"

Xie Zeqing didn't resist and explained to Ri Yan, "Calm down. We saw it in your live broadcast room. You opened the door and was involved in a spiritual event. We are also involved in strange stories and are responsible for solving this incident. Thus, we can cooperate."