Chapter 91

After returning to reality that night, Xiao Li spent a few quiet days.

The instance world was thrilling but it was bad because there wasn't much to eat. Xiao Li had followed his mother as a child and often ate irregularly. It was common for him to eat his first meal at noon so he had stomach problems. It wasn't serious but it would strike when he was excessively hungry.

Recently, Xiao Li had stayed at home and watched by his cheap father, Xiao Yuzheng. Don't talk about three meals a day, he was already full from two meals a day. He spent a few days at home until the day when Xiao Yuzheng wanted to celebrate his birthday arrived.

At night, the orange sunset was interwoven with the blue night, forming a sea of clouds. The sea lined the sky and looked extremely beautiful. A beautiful cruise ship was quietly waiting at the port. Over time, the ship became lit up with five-colour neon lights.

The city's richest people were gathered in the banquet hall inside the cruise ship and greeted each other. Xiao Yuzheng was with his business partners while Xu Mei took her son Xiao Ming to communicate with familiar ladies. There were all types of food and wine on the buffet table.

Xiao Li was in another room. He wore pure white clothing that he rarely wore and looked very different. Tan Li was sitting on the edge of the table, watching Xiao Li casually flip through the messages on his phone.

Most of the messages came from that guy Zheng Yi. As Xiao Li's classmate, Zheng Yi was also invited to this party. He came with his parents and desperately sent a blessing to Xiao Li, just like the Spring Festival. "Big Brother, happy birthday!"

"My dad had prepared a gift but it didn't show my heart so I got another one myself!"

"I'm looking forward to the next time we can team up for an instance!"

In addition to Zheng Yi, there was Xie Zeqing. He had sold his sold (helped Xiao Li with papers) in exchange for the contact information. Just a few days later, he used it to simply greet Xiao Li.

The doll looked at the image on Xiao Li's phone and took the initiative to extend a hand to point to the screen. She wasn't pointing to anything but Zhou Ying inside showed a reaction. The mobile phone page switched to the memo interface and showed the words: happy birthday.

The little black cat's warm body lay on Xiao Li's lap and he gave a long whimper. Xiao Li touched his head and smiled.

It was a warm atmosphere when there was a knock on the door. Xiao Li stood up to open the door onto to find Shen Chenzhi, who he hadn't seen in a long time.

"Happy birthday," Shen Chenzhi spoke softly.

Shen Chenzhi's appearance here wasn't surprising. Shen Chenzhi's family wasn't small. As for his own position, it could be known just by asking. Xiao Li and Shen Chenzhi weren't strangers so he responded casually, "Thank you."

Shen Chenzhi didn't blink as he stared at Xiao Li. "What present do you want?"

Xiao Li was surprised for a few seconds. "Nothing."

He didn't want anything to do with this type of thing. Apart from the birthday parties his mother had held in his childhood, he never cared about his 'birthday.'

Shen Chenzhi was very stubborn. His tone was low and sounded like a subwoofer in the ear. "There is nothing you want?"

Xiao Li shook his head solemnly. The sky outside the window was becoming darker. He looked at the time and interrupted his conversation with Shen Chenzhi. "It is almost 7 o'clock. I have to rush over to Xiao Yuzheng."

Shen Chenzhi's lips curved gracefully as he watched Xiao Li grab the phone on the table and leave the room.

Due to the matter of time, the stiff doll on the table wasn't taken away. Tan Li carefully turned her head to look at Shen Chenzhi still leaning against the door. She was scared stiffless and turned back, becoming a real doll.