29 - Y/n Ankokuboshi vs Uzume Tennouboshi; The Final Fight

No one's POV

We see Y/n sitting on his throne, as the ORC, Student Council, and even Team Vali running up. Y/n simply smiles and begins speaking.

Y/n: *Image above* You finally made it

Y/n: *Image above* You finally made it. It you took you all long enough. As a matter of fact, the end of the world is at neigh. There is nothing you can do to save yourselves now.

Rias: We don't care what you think! We're going to win this, and you will pay for your crimes!

Vali: Have to admit, I never though I would be teaming up with my rival like this.

Issei: Now, just give up now, or your in for an ass-whopping, you bastard!

Sona: You've gone to far Y/n! We've killed Laura and Monika! You can't hide under them any longer!

Y/n: *silent gasp*

Y/n: They killed Laura?! I'll make them pay- no. They wouldn't do that. They're to arrogant to do something like that...

Y/n: *acting* Please, I'm already powerful as is. If I did fight you all now, you'd all be dead. What makes you think you can stop me?

As Y/n finishes his sentence, Uzume walks up, with a worried look on her face.

Uzume: Then why don't you explain why you're even doing this, "me?" You do realize that I was a part of you. The more happy times! The times where "I" was human!!! Did you forget that you were a human?

Y/n: Oh, you need not remind me. Truth is, I'm doing this because of what humanity's done to me. Did you forget the memories I have you "me," or did something happen during your little battles?

Uzume: Even if that is the reason, just get revenge on the ones who hurt you, not the entire world!

Y/n: Why should I believe that?! Why did my parents die, yet no one came to save them?! Why was I adopted into a family, only to be used as a slave for their hotel?! WHY WAS I GIVEN THE NICKNAME, PARENT KILLER?!?! WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME RIAS?!?! WHY DID YOU MONGRELS ALL CELEBRATE MY DEATH?!?! *sigh* I was never human. I learned that truth a long time ago. I am what humanity has rejected... And now they must pay for their crimes!!!

Xenovia: Even so, you won't get away with this!

Y/n: I won't get away with this? *scoffs* Very well then. Issei, The Red Dragon Emperor. You and your friends have a thorn in my side for far to long. Today is the day I rectify that mistake! After I defeat you all, I will have all of your original Sacred Gears, and put them into my own body!

Issei: Bring it on, you pussy! Uzume, let's go!

Uzume: Right!

Uzume then runs up to Issei's side as they approach Y/n. The others are about to engage as well, when Y/n summons a barrier stopping them from entering. Vali gets ready to use Divine Dividing, but Y/n stops him