17 - Saving Asia, Again

A/n: Chapters 17 and 18 won't have much time containing Y/n, since it focuses more on Rias and her Peerage.

No one's POV

We see Rias and the other members of her peerage running towards the hound.

Issei: Asia... Hold on we're coming to save you.

The Hound notices that it's being followed, so it puts Asia into it's hands and starts to move faster.

Rias: We need to catch up to that thing!

ORC: Right!

The Hound then lets out a giant roar, which causes the ground to shake a bit.

(A/n: Play song above. Also, once the full song gets released, I'll update any of these, if they're wrong.)

Almost instantly, the ORC is surrounded by monsters.

Kiba: Did that thing just call for backup?

Rias: Looks like it. Let's take any down that try to stop us!

Here comes another nightmare, another fever dream.

As two wolf monsters start rushing towards Xenovia and Kiba, and the two start cutting them down,

The horror just won't stop; an endless scream

As one heads for Koneko, she quickly grabs it and tosses it to the side, knocking it into some other monsters.

But this is not subconscious, we're not imagining

As Akeno sees everything happening, she summons lighting and starts to electrocute some of them heading their way from behind.

We're wide awake, This is Reality...

Rias then notices that she's close to the hound, so she sprouts her wings and starts to fly up to it

Our world's lost without a soul We're losing all control not getting closer

The hound then uses its feet and kicks Rias down, de-sprouting her wings.

Everyday is just another dose of torture... (Torture!)

Issei: Rias!

Issei then turns and sees a robot monster coming for him, so he jumps and uses it's head to save Rias, princess carrying style. As Issei lands, more monsters come up and start to get ready to attack.

Better cover up your eyes my friend the sky is falling

As Issei keeps going up, he notices the monsters and starts to dodge them.

Can't outrun the ruin of our lives!

A wolf monster covered in malice then gets in front of them, shocking Issei.

Be prepared we're near the end, our final days are calling

Kiba and Xenovia start running up and get ready to kill the monster

Hold on now!

Kiba and Xenovia then cut through the monster, and the others get through.

The sky is falling down!

The others then rush and make it to an area, only to see the hound at the very top.

(A/n: Stop music here)

Rias: With that sort of start, Diodora might have something waiting for us. Be on your guard!