4 - A Vessel for Me

No one's POV

It's been a while since Laura defeated the stray devil, Viser, and things have gotten hectic from there. Issei has been trying to get Rias to let him go to the church but she doesn't. Rias and Akeno then leave, while Laura is hiding and heard everything.

Laura: Y/n, vhat should I do?

Y/n: Join Issei. It would show him that you are on their side.

Laura: Got it.

Y/n: After all, if Raynare does take Twilight Healing, then I can then take over her body as a vessel, and see what a fallen angel can do.

Laura then walks out, shocking the others. She then goes up and talks to Issei.

Laura: I heard everything. I vill be assisting you.

Issei: Thanks Laura.

Laura: Like I said before with Asia, do not thank me.

Kiba: So you two are going?

Issei: Yep...

Laura: That is my decision. There is no point trying to stop us. Even if you vere to stop Issei, you can't stop me.

Kiba: You two are both gonna get killed.

Issei: Well I can deal with that, as long as I can get her out of there.

Kiba: That's very brave... Very stupid, too...

Laura: But this is our choice.

Kiba: You do realize it's suicide right?

Issei: It's none of your business!

Kiba: I'm coming with you both.

Issei: Wait, what?

Laura: Are you sure you vant to join us?

Kiba: I am. Weren't you two listening...? The President basically said that if you Issei, got in that church and you're promoted. But she also said that you wouldn't be able to do it on your own, and we don't even know Laura's full power.

Issei: Yeah, that's true...

Kiba: So we're going to back you up, and there's no way in hell we're gonna let you both go in there without us, so you two might as well save your breath.

Laura: Vill you be joining us as vell Koneko?

Koneko: There's nothing else goin' on.

Meanwhile, at the church...

As we see Millet doing guard, Y/n is right above her, hiding his aura and full presence.

Millet: Ugh! This is the worst! Standing guard is the most boring thing ever!

Y/n: As someone who's done it before, I feel you.

Y/n then detects Rias, so he starts to head into the church, readying himself to take over Raynare's body when she obtains Twilight Healing. He then starts to talk so only Raynare and Asia can hear him.

Y/n: Raynare. You're so close now to victory, yet you could be soon far from it.

Raynare: I know. I will obtain this power and get what I deserved!

Asia: Wh-Who was that?

Raynare: No one of your importance.

Y/n: But they have arrived.

Raynare: I'm not afraid at all. The ritual's almost over anyways.

As Raynare states that, Issei, Koneko, Laura, and Kiba barge in.