24 - The Silent Requiem

No one's POV

We see Y/n, holding the stand arrow, looking at the unknown figure, enraged by it not answering him.

Y/n: HEY! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME! WHO ARE YOU, AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?!

The figure keeps walking away, and Y/n quickly notices the arrow marking on it.

Y/n: *gasps*

Y/n: That's... the same as the arrow...

Y/n quickly runs over to the man.

Y/n: Hey! The marking on your neck! Why does it look like the arrow, and when did you get it?!

A clinking sound is then heard, and Y/n notices that the arrow is at the bottom of the staircase.

Y/n: When did I... drop the arrow...?

Y/n notices the figure still walking.

Y/n: YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHEN I STOP, YOU STOP!!! SHOW ME... WHO YOU... REAlly.. are...

Y/n slowly starts to fall down, feeling tired.

Y/n: What's going on...? Why do I feel so tired...? Got to... figure out what happened... I remember... rocks fell... near Silver Chariot's final moments... So this must be... The work of the arrow...

Y/n then closes his eyes and falls asleep, and Rias, whose starting to get up thanks to Asia, suddenly collapses.

Asia: Rias?! Everyone, Rias just-

Asia turns around to see the others are all asleep as well.

Asia: What's going on...? I feel... so... tired...

Asia then falls asleep, as only footsteps can be heard within the coliseum.

*Time-skip*

After a few hours of nothing but silence, Issei starts to wake up.

Issei: *groans* What happened...?

As he tries to figure out what happened, Gasper starts waking up.

Gasper: Hey... do you know what happened...?

Issei: No clue. How long have we-

Issei then looks down and sees blood.

Issei: *gasps* This is... blood!?! When did that happen?!

Gasper: *gasps* Are we under attack already?!

Gasper quickly runs to a corner, and instead of his Sacred Gear coming out, a Sitri magic circle appears.

Gasper: Issei, get near me! If you're hurt, that means someone working for Y/n might be nearby!

Issei: Wait, Issei's hurt? Where did he go?

Gasper: Huh...?

"Issei": Gasper, do you know where he is?

Gasper: Issei, did you hit your head on the fall down?

Suddenly, a peice of Gasper's hair falls down, which doesn't go unnoticed

"Gasper": ...What?

"Gasper" starts inspecting his body, and feels a "sword" down there.

"Gasper": WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! ISSEI, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

"Issei": Wait. Who are you then?

"Gasper": I'm Sona Sitri!

"Issei": And you said I'm Issei, right...?