1 - Gaining Power, Vengeance, and an Ally

No one's POV

Location: JoJo Dimension

We see the plains of Egypt, with people talking to each other. Suddenly, a portal comes out of no where, shocking many people there. However, an old woman with two right hands seems rather intrigued with this. A door then appears, and we see Y/n.

Y/n: So this is where I end up. I must admit, not even I expected this.

Suddenly, a man grabs him by the hand.

Man: Hey!! Who the hell are you?! Do you even know what you're-

Y/n then summons his sword and decapitates him.

Y/n: Do me a favor and stay quiet, you lower life form.

As others start to panic, the elderly woman feels like she should bow, but she then thinks of something.

Old Woman: This one... I don't know much about them, but I think that they will have potential!!

The Old woman then walks up to Y/n, which he notices.

Y/n: What does someone like you want from me, you old bag of bones?

Old Woman: Oh, nothing much. Truth is, I feel incredible power coming off of you. I could help you awaken that power.

Y/n: It better be worth my time, or I'll kill you right where you stand.

Old Woman: Of course!! Just follow me.

Y/n then follows the old woman to her little stand and she pulls something out of a box.

Y/n: An arrow?

Old Woman: It's not just any ordinary arrow!! You see, it can grant you a special power, but be warned!!! If you do have the capabilities that I believe you do, you may find yourself crossing paths with others with such a power.

Y/n: If I find out you lied, I will have your head.

Y/n then walks off with the arrow and as he does, it starts to turn on it's own and points right at him.

Y/n: What the...? When did it-

Before Y/n can figure out what had happened, the arrow drives straight through his hand and into his flesh. As it goes through, a dark aura starts to show through the flesh wound.

 As it goes through, a dark aura starts to show through the flesh wound