Aya Bio

Name: Aya Asagiri

Age: 14

Race: Human

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Long

Eye Color: Brown

Affiliation: 

Eastside Academy (Formerly)

Y/n (Currently)

Looks:

Theme:

Theme:

Sacred Gear: Yatsufasa

Sacred Gear Abilities: Ability to Control corpses that the user kills

--------------------------------

Backstory: 

After her mother dying of childbirth, her twin dying a few days after birth, and her father gone, Aya was put into an adoption center. She was then adopted by a very loving family, or that's what she thought. Her older brother uses her as a human stress doll, causing her to have many injuries on her body. In school, she's constantly bullied by three girls and just wants to get out of her hellish life. Thankfully, Monika saw almost everything happen, managed to find her phone number, and give it to Y/n. Y/n then talked for a bit with Aya, and when he mentioned to her that they would reap what they sow, she hangs up, worried. 

The next day, she found a letter from Y/n and learned that not only the cat she had been looking after had died, but was about to be raped. She then said what was on the paper and Y/n saved her and did what they were going to do to her, and after that, put them right in front of an oncoming train after stopping time, killing them both.

Aya was scared, knowing that it was partially her fault. She tries to call Y/n's number, but finds out that it's not available. She then heads back to school, not knowing what will happen. Another one of her bullies comes out and prepares to kill her, but something happens.

After Y/n saves her from her hell, she then joins up with Y/n, and with her being in the team, creates the final member of Grim Force. She then unlocked her Sacred Gear and became a powerful assassin for Y/n.