Finale - Good Things Don't Come Without a Simple Sacrifice

No one's POV

We see Y/n, whose mind and body has been taken over by the dark mist, tossing Croire's book to Uzume's corpse, as they shut the door, and locking it from the outside. As a cold wind blasts through the temple, Uzume's fingers start to twitch, as she slowly opens her eyes.

Uzume: ...

Uzume: Damn... Guess I wasn't able to save him... Still...

Uzume starts to slowly get up, and starts trying to heal her injuries. As she does, her stand comes out of her body.

Uzume: Still... I can't believe my stand somehow healed a stab wound in my heart, literally.

Uzume looks out and notices that they're soon going to arrive at the human world.

Uzume: I guess I don't have much of a choice in this matter now. It now... or never...

As Uzume plans her final stand, the temple arrives on Earth, as everyone looks in pure shock of what they're seeing. The Dark Mist that has possessed Y/n steps out with a fallen angel wing on one side, and a broken devil wing on the other.

Y/n(Dark Mist): Hello, humans. For centuries on end, I've been wanting for this day... and now I will finish what I started...

Y/n(Dark Mist) then snaps it's fingers and a bunch of malice pools start flooding the streets of Japan. Some manage to get away from it, but others start to drown in the malice, and some get devoured by the monsters.

As this happens, Y/n(Dark Mist) looks up into the sky with joy as they hold Gehaburn in hand, and does a little dance of joy.

Y/n(Dark Mist): Oh, I've waited so long to put and end your kind, brother!! I find it ironic that the very thing you created to not only protect others, but to try and stop me is now under my command!! Soon, you will-

Y/n(Dark Mist) can't finish their sentence, as Sairaorg appears and punches Y/n right in the face.

Sairaorg: I've been waiting for a chance to get some payback on you!

Y/n(Dark Mist): *evil laugh* Then you'll be utterly disappoint, Sairaorg.

Sairaorg: Bold of you to assume I came alone, if you consider what happened last time.

As if on cue, the Faction leaders appear, alongside a bunch of angels, fallen angels, devils, members of the Old Satan Faction, and the Khaos Brigade show up, ready to fight Y/n(Dark Mist) with everything they've got.

Y/n(Dark Mist): Oh how cute. If this is how you want to play, then I say... let's dance.

Y/n(Dark Mist) then starts charging up their energy, and prepares to unleash a powerful devastating blast.

Angel Solider: You won't succeed!

One of the angels tries to attack Y/n(Dark Mist), but they grab the angel with their other hand, as their body starts to evaporate, killing the angel instantly.

Y/n(Dark Mist): Oh, already done? And that wasn't even my full power. This attack.

Sirzechs immediately realizes that Y/n is serious, and yells one thing.

Sirzechs: RUUUUNNN!!!

The leaders start to run, and as Y/n(Dark Mist) unleashes his ultimate attack, he destroys many parts of the city, even destroying power lines, causing a blackout, while also destroying the internet connection, leaving everyone in Kuoh stranded.

The giant army then arrives at Kuoh and places a powerful barrier across it, but instead of attacking it, Y/n(Dark Mist) stops and waits.

Y/n(Dark Mist): I can't wait. After all... The second you leave, it's all over for you.