22A - Fight for the World!!!

A/n: From this moment on, the story will take a turn from the original DxD plotline, and start Y/n's Ankokuboshi's attack on the Earth. Now, in order for to be able to make this chapter exactly how I want it to be, and allow the full story to be told, I'm splitting up this chapter into two different parts! The main reason for why I'm doing this is because both are happening at exact the same point time, and it would be incredibly hard to have it all be in one chapter. This part, 22A, will contain the story of the supernatural world's resistance on Y/n's forces, and stopping Y/n from getting the console. The second part, 22B, will contain the story of Issei saving Rias, and Uzume finding her path/destiny. Now, with that out of the way, let 22A commence!!!

A Few Seconds before the robots landing...

No one's POV

We see a stage in Toyko, with the current weather being rain, with a bunch of people cheering for an idol that's currently performing.

(A/n: For people reading this on mobile, don't worry. This plays before the next part.)

As the song ends, and the young woman starts waving to her fans, a meteor can be seen falling towards backstage, which does not go unnoticed by a member of the stage crew.

Stage Crew Member 1: Hey, uh, guys?

Stage Crew Member 2: What's up?

Stage Crew Member 3: You alright man?

Stage Crew Member 1: What... Is that...?

The two other members of the stage crew look up and notice the meteor that's heading right for them.

Stage Crew Member 2: A... Meteor...?

Stage Crew Member 3: Holy crap! It's coming right for us!!!

The stage crew then starts running off stage, and the meteor makes impact, causing a huge explosion, which did not go unnoticed by everyone. As everyone starts to panic and run out of the doors, the robot reveals itself to be one of Y/n's creations, Dark White.

 As everyone starts to panic and run out of the doors, the robot reveals itself to be one of Y/n's creations, Dark White

Dark White: *Inaudible Roar*

Idol: Wh-What the hell is that thing?!

The girl then runs off-stage, but the giant axe of Dark White stops her from reaching the exit.

Dark White: *Inaudible growling*

As Dark White lifts up its right hand, ready to kill the idol, a voice is heard.

???: THUNDERBOLT!!!

A lighting bolt then comes down and electrocutes Dark White, giving Kiba enough time to attack Dark White's arm and grab the idol.