16 - The Pieces are in Place

No one's POV

We see Y/n in his room, with someone who's entire body is covered up by a cloak. The person then wakes up and sees Y/n, and steps back in shock.

???: Wait. Aren't you...

Y/n: Yes.

???: Didn't you... kill me...?

Y/n: I did. However, I used a new power I have made to resurrect you from the dead. Truth be told, I need your help.

???: Well, that depends on what you want me to do.

Y/n: *smirks* Trust me, when I say this to you. You're going to LOVE what I want you to do for me.

*Time-skip*

We then see Y/n in the meeting room and looks at a Seer, which can show Loki through it in some form of prison.

Y/n: Loki... I would like you to explain to me... how it is you failed SO spectacularly.

Loki: If you're so curious, the All Father sent-

Y/n: Stop.

Loki then shuts up and Y/n sighs.

Y/n: I guess I wasn't clear enough for you. Allow me to rephrase the question so that the GOD OF CHOAS LOKI can understand.

Loki: *grunts*

Y/n: WHO is responsible for your defeat?

Loki: Isn't it obvious? It's the All Father.

Y/n: *angry* BUT THAT WOULDN'T BE FAIR NOW, WOULD IT?! I think we both know who's truly to blame.

After Y/n says that, Loki then looks down in pure defeat.

Loki: Me. I was responsible for my own defeat. I underestimated them, and that's what brought me here.

Y/n: That's right. I want you to understand that failure of yours. I want you to understand why you must be left in that cell until you can redeem yourself.

Loki: Oh I already have.

Y/n: How so?

Loki: If you remember, I lost not only to my arrogance, but also to last minute interference. Luckily for you, I'm the type of fellow who thinks on his feet.

Y/n: Explain.

Loki: I placed a curse on both the dragon boy and his ruin princess. The reason for that being the devil king sent his own little sister to clean up his mess and the All Father place Mjolnir into the hands of her pawn. Soon, they will fall.

Y/n: *smiles* Good. However, you are to stay there. My next part of my plan will help bring forth Ragnarok.

Loki: I trust that you will bring it forward.

Y/n: I will.

The call then ends and Y/n smirks.

Y/n: The pieces are falling into place. Those arrogant fools. The Whirlpool of Delusion will soon come for them.

*Meanwhile...*

We see the ORC looking at the fight between Sairaorg and Zephyrdor. However, Sairaorg completely destroys Zephyrdor and wins the battle.

Issei: Holy crap balls.

Uzume: Wow! That was so cool! *cutesy voice* He totally defeated him without breaking a sweat! That's the coolest thing ever!

Laura: Uzume, you're doing it again.

Uzume: *coughing*

Uzume: So yeah, Sairaorg's pretty strong.