8 - The Battle of Kuoh

No one's POV

After Y/n beat some sense into Kokabiel, erased his memory of the encounter, and create a fake Valper and Freed, he prepared his mission. A few minutes later, he notices a barrier around the school. He then gets contact from Laura, which he answers.

Y/n: Is something wrong, Laura?

Laura: Sirzechs is coming in about an hour.

Y/n: So we have a time frame? Good.

Laura: As for Kiba, no one's seen you and Monika down Irina.

Y/n: He must see that it's futile. Once he comes here, I'll pull him into the Whirlpool of Delusion. For right now, stick with our plan. I have some new theories I would like to try out, so I need you push Uzume to her limits.

Laura: Yes sir.

Y/n: Also, battle strategy. What is there's?

Laura: Issei, vho has promoted to queen, vill giving power to us. Vhile he's powering up, ve're needing to stall.

Y/n: Got it. I'll be rearranging my pawns accordingly. For now, fight. There are answers I must get.

Y/n then hangs up the call and place the Freed and Valper puppets into a more sneaky strategy that the other's won't see coming. He then uses the Valper puppet and turns the four fragments into one.

Y/n: Now, with the Excalibur fragments created, I can show tremendous power. And with Freed being one of my newest pawns, I can easily use him and have him wield the sword.

Y/n then notices that the gym has been blown up, meaning the Kokabiel is doing his thing.

Y/n: So his memory of saying those things are gone. I hope you'll be better than Raynare. She was such a disappointing vessel and pawn.

*Time-skip past the fight scene, since I feel like it's not necessary to the plot*

After a a bit of a battle on Rias's side, they manage to take down the monsters that took Y/n and Monika only a few seconds to kill. Kiba, who arrived a while ago, walks up to the Valper puppet, not knowing that he's already dead.

Issei: Kiba!!!

Kiba: Valper Galilei. I'm a survivor of the Holy Sword Project, or more accurately, of those your tried to murder. I was able to live because I was reborn as a devil. I refused to die because I knew that one day I would avenge the deaths of my comrades!!!!

Monika then jumps out and prepares to attack.

Laura: Kiba!!!!

Laura then rushes towards Kiba and blocks the attack, though Monika got a few shots on him before hand. Kokabiel then uses that time to create a light spear and hit Laura and Kiba.

Uzume: Kibasy! Laurasy!!!

Laura: I'm fine... Check on Kiba...

The smoke then clears and it's shown that Kiba is knocked unconscious.

Kokabiel: You both were able to avoid a direct attack? What quick little rats. Freed.

Freed(Puppet): You called? I'm here!!!

Uzume: Are you freaking kidding me?!

Issei: Not you again!!!!

Monika: This is the last thing that we have. Use it to take care of the... problems... in front of us.

Freed(Puppet): You don't have to tell me that twice!! I would love to do that!!! You know that fancy Excalibur with those ridiculous specs? Surprise!! I just got one as a gift!!! Now, who wants the pointy end of this bad boy first?