Prologue - The Fall into Delusion

No one's POV

Y/n L/n. One of the most loyal pieces to Rias Gremory, and first member of Rias's Peerage. Although he may be only a rook, he's been serving her for about a year now. You see, Y/n was killed by Raynare after he arrived in Kuoh just a few hours later, but Rias detected incredible power in him. She had high hopes that he would be the one person to break her out of the marriage with Riser. However, over the past few years, one simple problem had began to arise for Y/n.

Y/n, no matter how hard he tried, could not unlock the true power of his sacred gear. The only thing he could unlock was a megaphone, which Rias never saw useful.

 The only thing he could unlock was a megaphone, which Rias never saw useful

In despite of the small power, Y/n did what he could to fight for her. Even Sirzechs tried to break the marriage with Riser once to have it be with Y/n, all because of his loyalty to Rias. However, Rias wanted someone strong to beat Riser, so she came up with a plan to kill Y/n once and for all.

Rias: Y/n, there's a stray devil that must be taken care of.

Y/n: Can't I wait for the others Riassy?

(A/n: Yup, I use the Uzume thing, where she puts an sy at the end of someone's name)

Rias: I'm afarid not. If this stray causes anymore havok, who knows what could happen. She could even come after me.

Y/n didn't need to hear anymore, as he was motivated.

Y/n: Got it, Riassy!

Rias: Thank you Y/n.

Before Y/n teleports away, he says one thing.

Y/n: No problem, Riassy! As your most loyal rook, I won't let you down!!

As Y/n teleports away, Rias gives a smirk.

Rias: I know you won't. After all, if everything goes to my plan, it should be the last.

We then see Y/n, who is teleported outside of an abandoned warehouse.

Y/n: Alright Y/n. You can do this. Today's the day you'll prove yourself worthy of that rook piece and, hopefully, marry Rias.

Y/n then takes a deep breath in, walks inside, and notices the aura.

???: Oh, what's this? I didn't expect a puny reincarnated devil to come after me.

Y/n: I'm not some puny reincarnated devil! I'm the rook to Rias Gremory!! Go back to your master now, or you shall die where you stand!!!

???: Gremory, huh? Didn't expect they send someone after me so soon.

The stray then comes out to reveal a snake devil.