15 - Dealing with Demons

No one's POV

We see Issei leaning outside a window near his classroom.

Issei: And just like that, I'm back in school.

Laura then walks up to Issei.

Laura: Issei, how vas your summer break?

Issei: Terrible. It was wasted on the boot camp from hell.

Laura: Must have sucked, didn't it?

Issei: Yeah. Even fought a Norse God.

Laura: Really have it out for you, huh?

Issei: Seems so.

Matsuda and Motohama: Yo, Issei!

Matsuda and Motohama go to kick Issei in the butt, but Laura quickly sweeps their legs, knocking them to the ground.

Issei: Thanks Laura.

Laura: No problem. I hate perverts like you three. But you're lowering your perversions, so you don't count.

Issei: Rude. Anyways... *To Matsuda and Motohama* Mind explaining why you were about to kick me in the ass!

Matsuda: Because we were supposed to go see bitches on beaches!

Motohama: We were gonna be dudes on the dunes and you flaked!

Issei: Hey, I didn't have a choice! I told you guys, I had to go to training camp with the Occult research club!

Motohama: Then why didn't Laura go?

Laura: Rias exempted me from it. Plus, my boyfriend told me that you were taking pictures of him.

Matsuda: That was... you boyfriend...?

Laura: *nods head*

Matsuda: *tearing up* This is a nightmare I want to wake up from...

Motohama: *tearing up* Same here man... same here...

Aika: *laughing* Well, what do we have here? Shouldn't you save the photos of girls for your house.

Motohama: *still crying* Shut up, Aika!

Matsuda: *still crying* You have no idea what hell we experienced!!

Aika: I know I don't. But I think you'll be happy with the new transfer student. She's supposed to be a real hottie.

Perverted Trio: What?! New girl?!

--------------

*Rock music starts playing*

We see Issei's Boosted Gear as it evolves into the balance breaker.

*Guitar Solo*

It starts to show the rest of the current members of the ORC, excluding Laura, as they do some form of attack. Rias then flies down and unleashes a powerful POD at the screen.

Stay close... Move Fast...

It then shows the title of the book, "The Delusional Devil" on the back of the moon, after the move fast line, the moon then shows it breaking into parts and then coming back together.

The darkness cannot last...

The camera then pans down to Rias's classroom as she and Akeno studying together.