2 - Infiltration Begins

No one's POV

It's been two years since Y/n's "death", and since Y/n had destroyed his memories, everyone has forgotten about the young teenager. We see Kuoh academy, and Laura is ready to make her move inside of Kuoh and infiltrate the ranks of Gremory. We then see Issei, who is dreaming about groping Rias.

Teacher: Listen up class! We have a new transfer student! I want you to treat her with respect. You may come in now.

Laura then walks in, wearing her clothes that Y/n had made for her.

Laura: My name is Laura Bodewig. I'm from Germany. It's very nice to meet all of you.

All the guys then start to make perverted faces.

Teacher: Now, does anyone have any questions?

All of the boys then raise their hands.

Laura: The one vith the blue hair.

Male Student: Do you have a boyfriend?

Laura: Yes I do. However, I vill not be talking about him right now.

All the males then look down in disappointment, knowning that the new girl is already dating someone.

Laura: How about the girl vith the blonde hair?

Female Student: What's with the eyepatch?

Laura: That's a personal thing. I vould rather not talk about it.

Female Student: Okay. Sorry for asking.

Laura: It's fine.

Teacher: Alright, that's enough questions. Laura, you may sit by Issei.

Laura then walks up to the pervert, who turns and speaks to him.

Issei: Hey, I'm Issei, and I plan to be a harem king!!

Laura: I don't see that happening anytime in the future.

Issei: You....

Teacher: That's enough Issei! Let's begin the lesson!

*Time-skip brought to you by*

Laura's POV

The bell rings, indicating that it's lunch time. I then grab my lunch and head to the roof so I can eat alone. As I eat, I hear him speak to me.

Y/n: Hello Laura. Tell me, how is school for you so far?

Laura: It's fine. It's vould be much better if you were here with me.

Y/n: You know I can't do that. After all, with no one knowing of my existence anymore, it would be very hard to create me transcripts. Plus, I have a plan to make myself extremely powerful.