Y/n's Childhood Part 2

A/n: Well, time to fuck shit up. Also, this is also something for those who saw Cinder's backstory from RWBY. How I did Y/n's past is how RoosterTeeth should've done it, since I feel like this is a lot better than what they did.

No one's POV

Y/n's Age: 7

It's been about 2 years since the death of Y/n's parents, and let's say that things haven't been the best for young Y/n. He was put into the most nearest orphanage, that being Silver Oak Orphanage. Though it seemed as if Y/n was never given the same treatment as the others. The reason being is that some children had very clean clothes, but since they weren't expecting another child, he had to fend for himself, and that can be shown in his clothes.

 The reason being is that some children had very clean clothes, but since they weren't expecting another child, he had to fend for himself, and that can be shown in his clothes

(A/n: Those are what Y/n is wearing right now)

We can see that the child had many bruises all over his body, and that's due to the school he's attending. You see, everyday at his school, he gets bullied and always gets in trouble. However, Y/n's life was about to change.

Y/n's POV

I get pushed down by my bully Karen as she and some other children at the orphanage laugh at me. I started to tear up a bit, which did not go unnoticed by her.

Karen: Oh look at that. The little parent killer's crying again.

Orphan 1: Who's parents are you going to kill today, you monster?

Orphan 2: Yeah! You must be the reason why all of us are here!!!

Orphan 3: Maybe that's why your parents died! You murdered them!!

That made me really angry. I then rush at the others and tackle one to the ground, and I scream in rage.

Orphan 1: What the heck?!

I then start repeatedly punching him in anger for what they said. As I do this, I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and see who it is.

Melania: Y/n M/n L/n!!! You better have a good explanation for this!!!

Before I can say anything, Karen puts on her little act.