12 - Summer Break

*Inside Issei's Dream*

Issei's POV

I open my eyes and see the most glorious thing to man. Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, and Xenovia's boobs.

Issei: Boobs!

Rias: Issei~

Akeno: Ooh, Issei~

Asia: Hi Issei.

Koneko: Hello Issei.

Xenovia: Issei, dear~

Issei: It's like a rack-centric smorgasbord! I don't know where to start!!

Rias: Why don't you start with something prime~ Touch and squeeze all you want~

Akeno: Don't forget these!~ They can be a second course, I can cater to all of your depraved appetizes~

Asia: Please! Go on! I can do it if I close my eyes, but it feels so embarrassing!

Koneko: Don't get carried away, but you can touch them.

Xenovia: Enjoy! Then they're going to be used to feed our babies!

Issei: Well okay, this is my kind of dilemma!

???: Excuse me. I was wondering if you would go out with me for a bit.

Issei: Of course I will, why wouldn't I?

I then gasp a bit at this unknown voice.

Issei: What a minute... Whose voice was that?

???: That's rather rude of you. Though we haven't talked that much, so it's understandable. Since that is your predicament, I'll help you remember who I am. We fought back at the church, do you remember that place? It was where Asia was killed.

Issei: I don't remember meeting someone like-

Issei: Wait. Yuma?

Instead of seeing Yuma, like I thought, I see someone else.

???: Yuma. It's a term for dusk. She picked that name because that was the time she planned to kill you. If you think that it's just coincidental, than you thought wrong. She did the same thing to me once, but she didn't go on a date with me. I know I'm adding additional information, but dusk is also the perfect to strike your opponent if you want to kill them.

The cloaked figure says one more think, but it's hard to hear it.

???: W̴̦̄̎o̷͚̙͌u̸̢̙͊l̶̯̈́͜d̷̠̊ ̷͚͐ỳ̸ͅo̴̹̭̕ű̸̢̻̀ ̸̼͔́̅d̸̠͒i̸̙̠͂̆é̴͖̖̅ ̴͔̰́̕t̷̻͕̽̀ȍ̸͜ ̷̹̞̉s̷͖̹̓́ā̷̩͛v̸̹̘̏e̸̖̟͂ ̸̡̈́ͅt̸̤̔h̶͔̑̑ỉ̸͔̪s̷̙͗ ̸̗͐̓p̷̖̌͑a̵̭̍t̵̪̞̀h̴̯͕̄ȩ̴̟̀̎t̵͎̰͠i̵̜̪̇c̴̘͍̓͒ ̸̗̞̄͒w̷͕͋͘ȏ̸͎r̷̞̉l̸̟̂̉d̴͍͈̔͘,̷̼̓̆͜ ̸̗͎͊̕Ḯ̶̬́s̴̬̀s̶̡̢̀ȩ̵̬͋ì̸̳̀s̶̝̯̀y̸̖̝͘?̶̧̾