13 - Time for the Next Phase

No one's POV

We see Y/n waiting outside of the area that Laura wanted to meet him at. He's also wearing a different attire and put his hair into a ponytail for right not until they get to the beach.

Y/n: So this is where she wanted to meet me, huh? *sigh* Well, at least she did buy some normal clothes to wear instead of her school uniform

As Y/n waits for her, he then hears a camera flash and see Issei's two perverted friends, Matsuda and Motohama, taking pictures of him from behind a wall.

Matsuda: Man, that chick is hot!

Motohama: She may be the most hottest girl here! She may not be incredibly gifted with giant melons, but her looks totally destroy it!

Y/n then smirks and stops time, getting behind them. The two try to get pictures again, but realize that Y/n's gone.

Motohama: Where'd she go?!

Matsuda: I swear, she was right there a second ago!

Y/n: I'm right behind you.

They turn around in pure shock and stumble into a wall.

Matsuda and Motohama: *screams in fear*

Y/n: What are you upset about?

Motohama: You're going to beat us up aren't you?!

Y/n: No. I overheard what you said, and thought I'd give you a "personal" lesson on why you shouldn't peep on girls.

Matsuda: Look girl, we can't help it! You're so hot!

Motohama: And even though you're flat, you're rather cute!

I then smirk evilly and grab their hands. I then drag them towards my crotch and after they feel my "personal" area, they perverted smiles turn into looks of pure horror.

Matsuda: No... It can't be what I think it is...

Motohama: Please... Tell me this is a joke....

I then smile gently and then smirk evilly.

Y/n: It isn't a joke! What you felt was real!!!!

I can then feel what I said echo in their minds and they then run off, crying their hearts out.

Y/n: *sigh* Glad I got that taken care of.

I then walk back over to where Laura wanted to meet me.

Laura: Y/n!!!!!

I then look to my right and start to blush a bit. It's Laura in a rather cute outfit.

 It's Laura in a rather cute outfit