5 - The Amnesiac Girl

A/n: This chapter takes place after the battle with Riser, since I don't see much importance to that arc of High School DxD. Don't worry though, Y/n will be killing him, but that's going to have to wait. But not for long though...

No one's POV

Location: ???

We see Y/n sitting on a throne, as the ORC, Student Council, and even Team Vali running up

Y/n: You finally made it. It you took you all long enough. As a matter of fact, the end of the world is at neigh. There is nothing you can do to save yourselves now.

Rias: We don't care what you think! We're going to win this, and you will pay for your crimes!

Vali: Have to admit, I never though I would be teaming up with my rival like this.

Issei: Now, just give up now, or your in for an ass-whopping, you bastard!

Sona: You've gone to far Y/n! We've killed Laura and Monika! You can't hide under them any longer!

Y/n: Please, I'm already powerful as is. If I did fight you all now, you'd all be dead. What makes you think you can stop me?

As Y/n finishes his sentence, a girl walks up from the mist of devils. A young human girl with a different color scheme from Y/n.

Girl: Then why don't you explain why you're even doing this, "me?" You do realize that I was a part of you

Girl: Then why don't you explain why you're even doing this, "me?" You do realize that I was a part of you. The more happy times! The times where "I" was human!!! Did you forget that you were a human?

Y/n: Oh, you need not remind me. Truth is, I'm doing this because of what humanity's done to me. Did you forget the memories I have you "me," or did something happen?

Girl: Even if that is the reason, just get revenge on the ones who hurt you, not the entire world!

Y/n: Why should I believe that?! Why did my parents die, yet no one came to save them?! Why was I adopted only to be used as a slave?! WHY WAS I GIVEN THE NICKNAME, PARENT KILLER?!?! WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME RIAS?!?! WHY DID YOU MONGRELS ALL CELEBRATE MY DEATH?!?! I was never human. I learned that truth a long ago. I am what humanity has rejected... And now they must pay!!!