14 - The Counter Attack Against Loki

A/n: This chapter will focus more on Rias and her Peerage instead of Y/n and Grim Force, so expect only a few times of Y/n in here. Also, this chapter won't utilize the OP for the future chapters.

No one's POV

We see the ORC and Uzume with Azazel.

Azazel: Odin's gonna head back up north to retrieve Mjolnir.

Uzume: Why do need this "Mjolnir" weapon exactly?

Azazel: We might need it in the coming fight. And while it's great that Ajuka teleported Loki out of our hair, he'll only be restrained for about a day, and you can bet he's gonna be pissed when he gets back here.

Rias: One day? That's it?

Azazel: Yep, and when that happens, we're not going to have any choice but to fight him head on. Won't be easy, either.

Uzume: Why would it be hard? We can beat him up. I have share energy!

Rias: It's not as easy as that, Uzume.

Uzume: Why not, Riassy?

Rias: Because if the Devil King class members elect to attack Loki outright, it could result in another large-scale war, which wouldn't be good for anybody.

Uzume: Okay, fair point. I wouldn't be able to find out who I am that way. It's too big of a risk.

Azazel: Not only that, it would play into Loki's hand. He wants to bring out Ragnarok, and the Khaos Brigade wants pandemonium. A war like that would further all of their goals. It'd be the beginning of the end, kiddos. Nothing would survive.

Akeno: If Loki gets out before Mjolnir arrives, we're screwed.

Rias: Seems that way. Yeah, I think we need to go talk to my brother.

After that, Rias does go to talk with Sirzechs, and he approves. However, only 11 people can be taken. With that, Sona, Saji, Tsubaki, Irina, Akeno, Xenovia, Koneko, Issei, Rias, Rossweisse, and Uzume prepare to go.

Rias: I'm sorry that we can't bring you with us, but it's just too dangerous. You'll be safer here with the defense force.

Asia: Oh, of course. Listen, Issei. Please be careful and come back safe, okay?

Issei: Hey, don't worry about me. You just focus on having fun with the other devils, cool?

Asia: Right.

Irina: This feels like old times, doesn't it?

Xenovia: Yeah. Well, kind of, anyway. It might seem weird coming from a devil, but try to be careful.

Irina: I was about to say the same thing to you!

Xenovia: Huh?

Rossweisse: Guess I'll introduce myself to the team.

Uzume: Huh?

Rossweisse: I should have know things would get out of hand traveling with Odin. I'm the Valkyrie Rossweisse.

Uzume: Nice to meet you Rossweisse. I'm Uzume Tennouboshi. Pretty dope name, huh?

Rossweisse: Hm. You're quite the interesting one, Uzume.

Uzume: Thanks!

Rias: Uzume! It's time to go!

Uzume: Oh, right!

Azazel: Okay, kids. Just try to be careful out there. Especially you Uzume. We still need to figure out just who the hell you are.

Uzume: You got it!