Opening

*Rock music starts playing*

We see Issei's Boosted Gear as it evolves into the balance breaker.

*Guitar Solo*

It starts to show the rest of the current members of the ORC, excluding Laura, as they do some form of attack. Rias then flies down and unleashes a powerful POD at the screen.

Stay close... Move Fast...

It then shows the title of the book, "The Delusional Devil" on the back of the moon, after the move fast line, the moon then shows it breaking into parts and then coming back together.

The darkness cannot last...

The camera then pans down to Rias's classroom as she and Akeno study together.

No hope... No path...

It then goes to Issei and Uzume's classroom, to where Issei's harem is pulling at him from all sides. Irina then looks at Uzume with a bit of worry as her color scheme changes to be that of Y/n's.

But we've got a dream to catch!

The camera then zooms out to show all of Kuoh Acadmey.

And we cannot wait

It then shows Child Rias and her pure eyes look at Uzume's determined ones while everyone minus Rias looks at Uzume.

Trust the way we're made... The sparrow's born to fly

Issei gets pulled out by a dragon arm and it starts to show many tentacles, which has Uzume, Irina, and Kiba fighting them off while they move backwards.

The mountains tower~!

It then shows Vali walking down the streets of Kuoh as he sprouts his wings and goes into Balance Breaker, feeling an unknown power to him.

The river knows to reach the sea

The Delusional Puppets of Shalba and Creusery are shown ready to fight as Diodora is under them, bowing down.

Rain will help the flowers be

It shows Aya and Monika, attacking something. It then shows Angelise and a worried Momoka, as Laura comes up between the middle of the two.

We're the same, you and me

It's revealed that it was all on a TV that Y/n is looking at. He then smirks evilly, knowing that he's got the upper hand on the war.

The lighting doesn't take advice from anyone

It shows a child Y/n sitting on his parent's laps as they read him a bedtime story.

The willow doesn't need to learn to stand

It shows Souji behind four girls who are CPUs. Behind them shows a child Y/n as it turns into Uzume. Issei then grabs Uzume by the shirt-collar and pins her into a tree with an angry look on his face.

As sun seeks day

We see Odin and his Valkyries fighting a giant monster with a dark blue color scheme.

We'll find our way

Vali is seen fighting Monika, with Monika having the upper hand in the battle.

And we'll catch that dream together someday soon

We now see the ORC fighting some monsters and dodge a few attacks.

We're rising like the moon.

It then shows Rias and Uzume beating down a lot of monsters as they come to two doors.

*Guitar Solo*

The doors then open, revealing Y/n flying in the sky with his wings, ready to kill. It shows Y/n and Uzume looking at it as the scene fades to black showing "Story by TrapMaster20"