22B - Reach out for the Truth!!

No one's POV

We see Issei fighting the Corrupted Rias Gremory.

Rias(Corrupted): Give up already! I understand everything now! This is why I lived this long!

Issei: Rias. That isn't true, and you know it!!!

Rias(Corrupted): Then die.

Rias(Corrupted) then launches a spell, knocking Issei back. Issei then prepares a dragon shot, and prepares to launch it as Rias(Corrupted) comes rushing towards him.

Issei: After everything she's done for me, I can't leave her like this. I can't leave her in Y/n's hands! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

Rias(Corrupted) then kicks Issei in the face, and then uses her wings and wraps Issei's neck around them. She then tosses Issei, as he starts remembering things about his time with Rias. Rias(Corrupted) then shoots her POD at Issei, making him scream in pain.

Issei: *groaning*

Rias(Corrupted): Why won't you just die already?!

Rias(Corrupted) then rushes Issei, causing massive damage to his Balance Breaker. As Issei flies back, he stops, as blood comes from the helmet.

Issei: Wake up. Rias, I... I love you.

Rias(Corrupted): Then die for me!

Rias(Corrupted) then grabs Issei's neck, and starts to strangle him. However, Issei starts getting pissed and grabs Rias(Corrupted)'s arm.

Rias(Corrupted): What?!

Issei: Wake up. Rias, please!

Rias(Corrupted): I'm already awake!

Issei: NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU AWAKE!!!!

Issei then kicks Rias(Corrupted) in the gut, causing her to fly backwards.

Issei: RIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!

Issei: I understand. I know what I've gotta do now. But... I'm so afraid of hurting you.

Rias(Corrupted) then throws another POD at Issei, knocking him back.

Issei: I just wanted to be your protector.

Rias(Corrupted): Now, let's finish this...

Rias(Corrupted) then starts unleashing all of her power, ready to kill of Issei.

Issei: No... Not on my watch. If I don't put a stop to this, then Y/n gets exactly what he wants! Please! Stop it, Rias! Don't let Y/n win! You're better than him!!!

Rias(Corrupted): *gasps*

Rias(Corrupted) then stops and starts hesitating.

Issei: I won't let you down. I'll do whatever it takes. Nothing is gonna stop me.

Rias(Corrupted): You... can't stop me...! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A STUPID PAWN!!!!!!!

Issei: That's right. But I'm just a simple pawn. I AM RIAS GREMORY'S PAWN!!!!

Issei then rushes and punches Rias(Corrupted), knocking her back. However, Rias(Corrupted) quickly shoots another POD blast at Issei, destroying his armor.

Issei: Wake up!!!!

As Issei flies towards her, the delusions that Y/n created start trying to infect him, but he keeps moving.

Issei: Rias! Please! I know you're in there! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

As all the delusions stop trying to infect Issei, he goes for an attack, and quickly starts destroying them.