25 - The Beginning of The End

A/n: Sorry for the delay! I can now say that after almost a full year in the works, the next chapter to the Delusional Devil is out!

Location: ???

No one's POV

We see Y/n coming into the building with a pissed off look. As he does, Aya is seen kneeling in front of him.

Aya: Lord Y/n. How did it go...?

Y/n: Terrible. Riassy and those damn devils have just obtained a tool that could possibly defeat me!

Aya: You know... There is something I could do to get it back~

Y/n: What do you imply, Aya?

Aya then snaps her fingers, bringing out the hound.

Aya: While you were gone, I learned how to control this old guy. Give me the order, and I'll make sure that Uzume dies.

After a brief moment of silence, Y/n speaks up.

Y/n: Have the hound bring Uzume to me. I will kill her myself, and regain my lost power from her. But if it runs into that traitorous maid, or that little version of Riassy.... Have it kill them on sight.

Aya: Understood.

Y/n then walks to a more robotic room, and we see Laura and Angelise working on multiple projects, with one of them being the Dark CPU's remodeling and enhancements to make them stronger against the devils.

Y/n: So how are the enhancements coming along?

Laura: They're coming along quite vell.

Angelise: Though may I ask a question, Lord Y/n?

Y/n: Go right ahead.

Angelise: Why would you have us work on other projects, along with the Dark CPUs?

Y/n: Because... Before battling with the rest of Riassy's peerage, Croire told me about something special about this universe's CPUs. Something that will grant me the power of the previous ones... As the previous CPU did...

Y/n: The one who helped get away when I was a young teen... Souji Izanami!

Meanwhile, with Rias an the others...

After Uzume awakened her Stand, the went back to Issei's house to decide what to do next, as Uzume holds the arrow, with the leaders looking at her.

Rias: So what should we now with the arrow?

Uzume: Well... I think I should hold onto it. Or we at least keep it here.

Issei: Come on, Uzume! Just allow me to awaken my Stand, and I'll kick Y/n's ass with it!

Michael: I would not recommend trying that, Issei.

Azazel: Michael's right. One of the biggest and most important rules of war is to not kill your own allies, and we don't even know if the arrow will choose you. Uzume got lucky only because she was a part of Y/n. If we lose you, the Red Dragon Emperor... or anyone with any strength to fight Y/n for that matter...

Sirzechs: Then the entire world is doomed for death.

Issei: Then what the hell can we do to stop Y/n?!

After a long moment of silence, Michael speaks up.

Michael: I can think of one way to stop Y/n, and that's by gaining the support of the humans.

This gets a gasp from everyone, and as they all look at Michael in shock, Sirzechs punches the wall.

Sirzechs: Are you CRAZY?! If we get the humans involved, it'll only further Y/n's goals!?!