56 | mastermind

One kiss on my forehead, three on my neck. I was woken up with love after being kissed to sleep. A smile formed on my face. "Draco.."

A little laugh that wasn't mine. It made flowers grow in my chest and escape through my mouth, making me chuckle just for him. "What time is it..?" I mumbled, my eyes still closed. My hand found its way to his chest, touching what I adored so much. "Four am, my love.." He whispered. "I've been awake for an hour, you were sleeping so adorably."

I blinked and blinked, slowly opening my eyes. I smiled at the sight of him. "I'm glad you woke me up, my dream was quite boring." I said, pulling the sheets up to my chin. I moved closer to him, finding comfort in his warmth. "Lucky you have me," He said, then leaned into my face. "Mrs Malfoy."

My cheeks became so hot that I could feel my face tingling. A small giggle escaped my lips, I couldn't help it. "My beautiful, perfect girl.." He whispered, kissing me on my mouth like I was fragile. I was still naked, so feeling his skin on mine was every bit of heat that I craved. There was so much I wanted from him and so little I had in that moment.

I put my hands on his chest, pushing him down onto his back. Draco gasped softly, his eyes widening when I sat down on top of him. He was so gorgeous and I couldn't keep my hands off his beautiful body. He grinned, but even I could see that he was nervous. "I'm so glad you woke me up.."

We were both turned on, but I was aching between my legs for him. I leaned down, giving him one small kiss on his mouth. "I want you." I whispered, bringing my hand to my chest, touching my breasts and loving that he watched me do it. "God.." He groaned, bringing his hand to his boxers.

"You want me?" He asked breathlessly, sliding his hand into his boxers. "Tell me more.." His voice was low and husky and I just wanted to listen to his voice until my ears were bleeding. "I want all of you. Touching me, kissing me, loving me.." I breathed out, moving my hand down my body.

"Wouldn't want anything else.." He whispered, pleasuring himself with his eyes focused on me. He watched me as if I was a dream— a fairytale, or something too good to be true. My heart was so full from the love he was using to mend my wounds that it was overflowing, drowning— swelling up. Yet it wouldn't shatter. It was made to be loved.

A groan left his mouth, causing me to immediately push my fingers inside of myself. His fingers were so much longer and stronger, but I knew how much he liked watching me do this. "Mhm, just like that.." He hummed, breathing the same air as me because of how close I was. I wanted to be close.

"Deeper— look at me, look at me.. that's my girl.." Draco took himself out of his boxers, moving his hand faster while watching me thrust my fingers slowly in and out of myself. "I can do this just for you, whenever you want.." I whimpered, my fingers already wet— mostly because of him.

Draco smirked, groaning underneath his breath. "I like the sound of that.." He's intimately watching me, probably wishing that I'd do even more just to give him a good show— I wouldn't mind. I took my fingers out of myself, then brought them to his mouth. Draco sucked on them, moaning in delight, stroking himself faster as if this was heaven.

I pushed my fingers back inside of myself when I'd taken them out of his mouth— to his dismay. Draco was now a moaning mess, though he did try to hold back. I liked the control I felt over him in that moment, how he weakened at my kisses or whimpered so adorably.

"P-Please, kiss me.." Draco whispered, so I couldn't deny him this. I kissed him on his mouth, biting his lip and whimpering from the pleasure. Draco was a literal mess already. I could feel his heart racing under my palm, his skin burning hot for me— igniting the same sparks we'd always felt for each other. It never died.