28 | sacrifice or self-slaughter

Trigger warning:
Lot's of violence in this chapter. Lot's of abuse. Read at your own risk
_______________________
DRACO
________________________

We entered the bar and my hand is immediately on my gun that was tucked underneath my belt and shirt. "One in the left corner." Enzo whispered to me, while we walked over to a place to sit down and to not seem too obvious.

The guy's eyes were immediately on us, probably wondering why we were even there in the first place. We sat down, ordered drinks and tried to act casual. Even if Theo and Blaise were the biggest idiots out of everyone, their act was convincing enough. "He's watching us." Theo mouthed.

I nodded once, grabbing tightly onto my drink, then looked right into the guy's eyes, focusing.

I got flashes of several things. A dark basement, a man in a chair. Y/N, frightened. Wilson holding her hand. Murder. Carvings. And Wilson's old house.

My anger was only rising at that point. What on earth was he making her do to make her feel so frightened? "What did you see?" Enzo whispered to me, while I took a large sip of my drink. "We overrated Wilson. His men do live in his old house." I told him. Kind of satisfied in some ways.

"Good. What else?" Enzo asked me. I felt the guy still staring at me. It took me a great amount of self control to not shoot him right there on the spot. "Something about a basement in that house. There was a man tied up in a chair. Y/N and Wilson were standing infront of him." I said.

"He was," I clenched my jaw. "He was fucking holding her hand, and she was terrified. Something about the man in the chair. Wilson was making her do something to him, but I can't see that far into his mind. He probably wasn't there when it happened."

Enzo ran a hand through his hair, dropping his head to look at his shoes for several seconds. "We'll go to his house later tonight when we know for sure that that they're all home." I told him. God, I couldn't wait to kill every single one of them.

"And kill everyone but him?" Enzo whispered. I gave him one nod. Ezra, Theo and Blaise were listening too. There were five of them and five of us, but I knew for sure that we were better trained, and I was angrier. Anger works like magic when winning fights. And I happened to be furious.

____

We had apparated to Wilson's old house. We were outside, all fully armed. The lights were out. It was around two or three am.

"What the fuck now? Just knock on the front door and hope for the best?" Blaise muttered. I glared at him, then my eye fell on something on the side of the wall. "Why's there a broken window?" Enzo said, who'd seen the same thing.

"Maybe she escaped?" Theo said. I gestured for them to follow me while I went over to the window, or the lack of window. "They're all asleep. It's easy. We climb through that window, find them and shoot them in their sleep. Such a peaceful death." Blaise said. I told him to shut up.

I looked into the window and saw no one. I was the first one to climb through it with ease. There was glass scattered all over the floor of the room. A broken vase. Drops of blood on the floor that had been there for quite a while. Enzo followed, then Ezra, Theo and Blaise. "Be quiet." I hissed.

"What the fuck happened here?" Ezra mumbled, looking around the room. Wilson's men were clearly too lazy to clean up a room and repair a window. "Let's split up. There's only five of them. Don't hesitate, just shoot. Don't kill the man we saw at the bar. Use a spell to knock him out instead." I said.