35 | marked me like a bloodstain

I had absolutely no self control when it came down to Draco. What I should've done is yelled at him for starting a fight, then ignore him until he was apologizing on his knees.

That didn't happen.

"We can't do this.." I whispered softly, holding his face in my hands while he kept on kissing me. "Why not?" He muttered, pulling me closer and closer. "Because I'm mad at you." I said.

"That's not an excuse." He said, while the rain outside only got louder and harder, pouring down onto the car. "You're an idiot." I muttered, while he started to unbutton his shirt. "And you're beautiful." He said, leaving his shirt open instead of taking it off. "I never asked where you got these." I mumbled, tracing my fingers over some scars on his chest.

"Potter did it, sixth year. Used some strong spell. If Snape didn't heal me I would've died." Draco murmured, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Harry Potter? Why did he do that?" I asked, softly stroking my fingers over the scars. "I kinda deserved it. I was about to use the Cruciatus curse on him." He grinned, placing kisses on my jaw.

"That's foul.." I whispered, feeling his heartbeat fastening under my palm. "Yeah, well, I'm not exactly known for being sweet." Draco said. I wish he saw himself the way that I saw him. "You can be really sweet sometimes." I whispered.

"Only for you." He grinned, pulling my shirt over my head, placing it down on the seat. "Draco— someone might see.." I said, looking out of the window, unable to see anything. "No one ever comes here, darling. Just you and me." He said, moving his hands to my back. "Let's hope." I muttered.

Draco unclasped my bra, placing it down next to us. While shamelessly staring at my chest, he put his hand into his pocket, struggling to then take out a small black sachet. "What's that?" I asked, while he started to open it. "Just a little something." He said, then took a silver necklace out of it.

"My name is engraved into it. Now, let's hope that you'll never forget about me this way, hm?" He said, clasping it around my neck. The necklace had a charm that was shaped into a star, with some little diamonds in the middle that were also star shaped. "Draco, it's so pretty.." I said. From that moment on, I never wanted to take it off ever again.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, placing a soft kiss on his lips. Draco being sweet after our small argument definitely wasn't helping either. "Draco?" I whispered, looking down at my jeans and the position we were in. "Mm?" He mumbled.

"How on earth am I going to take these off?" I asked. Draco frowned, thinking deeply. We both had to laugh. "Try to stand." He chuckled. I got up from his lap, placing my feet down, crouching a little because the car wasn't high enough. "Okay, stay like that.." He laughed, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, pulling them down my legs.

"Now step out of them." He said, holding onto me to keep me steady. I stepped out of the jeans, now standing infront of him in nothing but my purple underwear. "Sit back down." He said, patting his lap. Draco was already hard again, it suprised me that this situation was arousing to him at all.

"Mm, there we go." He said, pushing me down onto his lap, making me gasp from the pleasure that I was now able to feel once my jeans were gone. "So pretty.." Draco whispered, brushing his fingers over my underwear. My cheeks flushed, feeling his lips kiss over my breasts now.

"Fuck, I'm gonna ruin you tonight.." Draco groaned, and I felt butterflies from excitement in my stomach. Draco slid his hand into my underwear, running his finger through my wetness before taking his hand out and tasting me in his mouth.

"Get down on your back— on your back, yes.." He said suddenly, holding onto my hips while turning us around, placing me down on the seat with my back. I lifted my hips while Draco pulled my underwear down my legs. I was literally naked in Draco Malfoy's car. A year ago I wouldn't have believed this.