7 | words to live by

I woke up with an arm around my waist. I widened my eyes when I was awake enough to realize it. I didn't want it to be awkward, I had to get up. "Malfoy.." I whispered, trying to get his arm off me, but I was too tired to have enough strength.

He mumbled something, pulling me even closer. I didn't want to know what that warm feeling in my stomach was, I just wanted to get up, even if I was extremely comfortable. "Malfoy.."

He said something that sounded a lot like 'let me sleep'. Was that man even aware of what was happening? "Jesus Christ.." I hissed, then widened my eyes again when he moved himself closer to me. There was literally no space left between my ass and his crotch. I took in a sharp breath, cursing to myself. "Stop moving.." Malfoy whispered.

"We wouldn't even be in this situation if you just let me go." I said nervously, the desire to get up now even stronger. "My pillow fell on the floor." Malfoy mumbled. I was certain he was still sleep drunk. "So?" I whispered, thinking about the deal we made.

"You're a better, warmer and softer alternative." He said. He was literally going to be the death of me. Now I realized once again that hating him was so much easier. "I need to get up." I whispered, but I didn't try to move again, not until he'd remove his body part from my butt. "It's two am?" He asked.

Oh.
Oh.

I'd literally convinced my stupid mind it was like nine am or something. "You don't mind do you? It's just a friendly gesture." He said, and I could've sworn he was smirking. Friendly gesture, yeah. Say that to that dick pressing into me, please.

I didn't mind. Wait— yes I did. It was comfortable and all, but it was just weird, I'd never felt it before. Riley never really cuddled me or anything. "What the hell are we doing..?" I sighed, but I wasn't waiting for him to answer me.

We were laying there like some married couple because I made some stupid deal that was forcing me to be nice to him and I hated this, I hated him.

Maybe I was just frustrated, and I was just being nice to him sometimes because he asked me to. I honestly had no fucking idea what was wrong with me and my mind.

I hadn't even told him how much it pissed me off that he wanted Enzo to stay away from me. Enzo made me feel comfortable and calm, why was Malfoy going to decide who I wanted to be friends with?

"I have to get up." I said, now able to find all of the strength I had to take his arm away from my waist and step out of bed. I thought I heard him sigh, but it didn't matter.

I went into the bathroom, trying to calm down. There was something seriously wrong with me.

I came out of it a minute later, walking back to the bed. I layed down on my back, but then rolled over onto my side to face him so he wouldn't spoon me this time and mess with my mind. "What's going on?" He asked me softly.

"Nothing, Malfoy." I sighed. He seemed to be so interested in everything I did, it was unfamiliar to me. "Then why are you so tense?" He asked, his hair falling slightly over his forehead. "I'm not." I lied, then felt him slowly tuck my hair behind my ear.

I closed my eyes for a moment and exhaled deeply. "I know it doesn't mean anything to you, but it'll mean the world to me if I just knew what's making you feel so tense around me." He whispered calmly. "One minute you're nice and the other you talk to me like I'm the enemy here."

I just wanted to know what his intentions were behind all this touchy stuff and the flirty comments. Was he trying to make me trust him and fall in love so he could use me later on?