13 | you never gave a warning sign

I was on a chair, and my hands were tied behind me. The first thing I did when I opened my eyes was panic. Then I looked around.

It was just a normal looking room. Quite expensive, if you'd ask me. No one else was there, not until I started screaming. Then the door opened, and I realized once again who'd brought me here.

"Don't look so sad, beautiful." He grinned, stepping into the room, closing the door behind him. "What the fuck is going on?" I sneered, trying to wiggle my wrists out of the tight rope. My heart was pounding, in that moment I was just scared for my life. I was scared I'd never see Draco again.

"Oh, you don't get it yet?" He chuckled, then sat down on a chair infront of me, spreading his legs. "We took you, Malfoy and his mates get worried, go looking for you, they find us, we kill them. Easy."

I shook my head, refusing to let myself be weak in that moment. "I should've known. The second Draco told me he couldn't read your mind I should've realized." I hissed, watching him laugh in amusement. "I don't blame you, darling." He said.

"So what happens to me, hm? Are you going to kill me?" I asked. I hated to admit it, but I was terrified. In that moment all I wanted was to be in Draco's arms again. "No. I like you. Don't want to waste such a pretty face, hm?" He smirked.

"Leo, please untie me." I sighed, my wrists burning in pain from all the wiggling. "Don't try anything. Because I might chance my mind about keeping you alive." He said. My eyes fell on the gun attached to his side and the knife on the desk a few feet away from me. It wasn't smart to struggle.

He got up, slowly untying my wrists. "Who else is here?" I asked, looking around the room again. "The people who work with me, of course." He said. He loosened the rope, causing me to grit my teeth in pain. "You're the one that Draco was talking about. The murderers who do it for power." I said.

"Mhm.." He hummed in his deep voice, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "Sit." He said, gesturing to the bed behind me. I sat down obediently, trying to stop my hands from shaking. To my biggest suprise, he sat down next to me, our knees touching.

"Let me guess, you gave me your number so I would call you and you'd be able to get my location?" I said, suddenly realizing how stupid I'd been to fall for his pretty face. "Such a smart girl, aren't you?.." He grinned, his brown hairs slightly messier than the last time I saw him.

Maybe I just had a stupid idea in my head. But what if I kissed him to distract him, then maybe I'd be able to grab his gun to hold him off? I knew how to apparate. But what if it didn't work?

"You already knew me when we met, right?" I said, feeling so drained in that moment. Why, I wondered. Why, why, why?

"Yes, I did. But I didn't really know you until I read your mind. That's when I took an interest in you." Leo said, turning his body to me. His light brown eyes narrowed, scanning me from head to toe. "Interest? Not just to kill my friends?" I said.

I couldn't stand the thought of anything happening to Draco or Enzo. Out of everyone they mattered the most to me. "No, not just that." Leo chuckled. He brought his hand to my face, making me frown when he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"You took quite an interest in me too, hm?" He grinned, holding my chin in his hand. This was so embarrassing. I'd been practically drooling when I first met him, and he was able to read every thought in my mind. "Before I knew what you were." I said.

Leo tutted, shaking his head. "Not lying to me, are you? Your thoughts are racing again. Though my name is not as loud as someone else's."

Draco.