24 | I think I've seen this film before

Trigger warning:
Some scenes in this chapter could be seen as disturbing. Make sure you can read it before you leave hate comments.

HER
_______________________

I was now standing in Leo's living room. It looked so normal, too normal for a house where they tortured people. At least Draco's Manor was dark and scary. I gently pushed Leo away from me, looking around. He didn't even give me two seconds before he grabbed tightly onto my hand.

He dragged me along with him, towards a door at the end of a hall. "Just do as I say, okay?" He said. I nodded, even though I wanted to let go of him and run as fast as I could. Leo opened the metal door with a code, bringing me into the room.

My throat felt blocked. My chest felt heavy. I wasn't comfortable in this place. There was an evil spreading through the world with every footstep Leo took, and it was the darkest here.

"Stand still." Leo said strictly to the men that were in the room. There was one man tied to a chair, and two men standing next to him, armed. They froze for a moment when they saw Leo. "Y/N will be joining us from now on. She's under my protection. Touch her, harm her or even think about it, and I will put a bullet in your skull." Leo said strictly.

Even though he said that to protect me, I was the one that felt threatened. I didn't want him to shoot anyone that just thinks about me. He was taking possessiveness to a whole different level.

"Yes, sir." The two men said in unisome. I wondered how they ended up here, why they were so obedient and if they were nice. Draco was friends with most of the men he worked with, he wasn't treating them like this. Only if they genuinely deserved it.

I was shaking at this point, I didn't know what that man in the chair had done— but I didn't want to kill him. That wasn't my place.

"Leave the room." Leo said sternly. The men exited the dark room without even hesitating. I was disgusted by the way he treated them, but I didn't dare say it out loud. Leo came to stand behind me, and I felt the cold silver of a knife on my thigh.

"I want you to do exactly as I say." He whispered into my ear, probably enjoying my fear once again. "Take this." He said, handing me the knife he was holding.

I could kill him right now.
I could kill him and find a way out of here.
Or I could at least try.

That was such a stupid idea but maybe it was worth it. Leo was much stronger than me, with or without weapons. But he can also be quite naive when it comes down to me. I just had to play along first.

I grabbed onto the handle of the knife, my heart pounding into my chest. "Walk towards him." Leo said, gesturing to the man in the chair. The man's eyes widened as I stepped towards him, dark hairs falling over his forehead. I didn't want to hurt him.

"Don't take the rope out of his mouth." Leo said, stuffing his hands in his pockets, walking around us so he could stand infront of me. The man looked up at me with pure terror in his eyes, trying to scream. "Cut his shirt open." Leo ordered.

I closed my eyes for a second, and I hoped the man could understand that I didn't want to do this. I reached forward, grabbing onto his navy blue shirt before gliding the knife down, it was so sharp that I didn't even have to apply much pressure.